Best B/W set?

Chrono

Ragin' Cajun
I haven't really bought any cards since the B/W sets started coming out a couple years back, and I've decided to buy a box of the best set from this expansion.

So, which set has the best cards to make a deck with?

Thanks.

Plasma Storm you can pretty much build a complete tier 1 deck (minus a few Staple cards) same with plasma Blast (Virizion EX/Genesect EX)

How do you build a T1 deck with Plasma storm? Obviously HTL is very helpful, but nothing can make a T1 deck.

Plasma blast has amazing cards. Genesect,Virizion, G-booster, catcher, The silver tools, juniper, etc.

Salamencetrainer34 said:
How do you build a T1 deck with Plasma storm? Obviously HTL is very helpful, but nothing can make a T1 deck.

Plasma blast has amazing cards. Genesect,Virizion, G-booster, catcher, The silver tools, juniper, etc.

sry meant Plasma Freeze for TDK

I'd say Plasma Blast for Juniper and Catcher. If you have access to 2 boxes, I'd go with Blast and Freeze, since Freeze has Float Stone as well and some great EXs.

Plasma blast for staples, Plasma freeze for powerful EX Pokemon.

Reggie McGigas said:
Any set with the name 'Plasma' or Boundries Crossed is a good choice.

>Plasma Storm
>Good set
Hahahahaha! Seriously though, PlasmaKlang is bad now we've lost Shift Gear so the set isn't worth buying into at all anymore. Other than that, there's Colress, Bicycle, HTL/VCG (but we Virizion now so nope), 2/3 Ace Specs, and 2/3 Secrets that are good but that's way too little to make a set a good one.

Back