Ruling best attack for 0 energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats one of the best combos to date ok he does damage to himself he did not ask for a pokemon that doesnt do damage to itself again benette (sw) wins *CHEERS*!

mudvaynefn7732 said:
thats one of the best combos to date ok he does damage to himself he did not ask for a pokemon that doesnt do damage to itself again benette (sw) wins *CHEERS*!
What?

After Ascension from Shuppet you get hit by let's say Wild Kick, you can only attack for 40, then you get hit and your Banette is done

I believe he's looking for consistant damage, not something taht will lose power over time, or has to recharge. Bannete has lowering damage each time it uses it, so... it's not consistant.

He did -_-

Typhlosion King said:
well, bannete isn't exactly what i was looking for. i meant like a pokemon that just does regular damage, that doesn't kill itself. is there anything that does 20-30 for no energy?

In the current international (non-Japan) format, the best free attacks (damaging or no) would have to be Stantler's Lead, Furret's Keen Eye, and SW Banette's Ghost Head. However, when Garchomp Lvl. X comes out in the States, his Rebirth attack will probably be the best 0-energy attack, period. The Pokemon powers that be would be pretty hard-pressed to top that.

AFAIK, there's nothing in the current format that has a 100% chance of doing 20-30 damage for nothing (as mentioned above, Pichu's Chupi does 20, but is a coin flip). Many of the DP-on Starter Pokemon have a free atack that does 10, and Dunsparce's Bite and Run does 10 and switches him out. That's all I can remember right off the bat, so if I missed anything, let me know.

Ex Dragon18 said:
He did -_-

Typhlosion King said:
well, bannete isn't exactly what i was looking for. i meant like a pokemon that just does regular damage, that doesn't kill itself. is there anything that does 20-30 for no energy?
ya he did,but not in his original thread.

thank you, running with scizors, that was what i was looking for. this can be locked now. sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back