Ruling best attack for 0 energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Garchomp LV.X can cause damage in a way. Getting to bring back any Pokemon, even Stage 2 IIRC, and attach energy to it. So yeah, that is going to damage your opponent. ;f

Amt said:
Well, Garchomp LV.X can cause damage in a way. Getting to bring back any Pokemon, even Stage 2 IIRC, and attach energy to it. So yeah, that is going to damage your opponent. ;f

yes he can in a way, but not directly and he most likeley ment directly,so there for benette (sw) is still the winner.*CHEERS*

well, bannete isn't exactly what i was looking for. i meant like a pokemon that just does regular damage, that doesn't kill itself. is there anything that does 20-30 for no energy?

^You don't read, or do you.

Like shadowumbreon said, Pichu MT. It does 20 for a heads.

he should have specified on alot of things but overall the best attack for any pokemon for 0 energy is benette (sw) he wins again *CHEERS*

Well, the best energy less attack is Furrets Keen Eye, IMO. But it does not do damage. But then again, it can have anything (and I mean Anything) set up in 2, max 3 turns.

Typhlosion King said:
well, bannete isn't exactly what i was looking for. i meant like a pokemon that just does regular damage, that doesn't kill itself. is there anything that does 20-30 for no energy?

Note this quote, Banette fails.

Ex Dragon18 said:
Typhlosion King said:

Note this quote, Banette fails.

You mean for a 0 Energy attacker? The yes, Banette gets hit by something and Ghost Head is useless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back