• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Beartic / Jellicent

Neos

I am Neos. Who are you?
Pokemon:

• 3 Cubchoo
    3 Beartic
    4 Frilish
    4 Jellicent
    1 Keldeo EX
    1 Mewtwo EX
    1 Kyurem PLF
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 3 Sycamore
    4 N
    2 Colress
    2 Lysandre
    1 Pokemon Fan Club

3 Ultra Ball
    3 Muscle Band
    2 Switch
    2 Startling Megaphone
    2 Training Center
    2 Float Stone
    2 Evosoda
    2 Bicycle
    1 Pal Pad
    1 Sacred Ash
    1 Escape Rope
    1 Dowsing Machine
Energy:

• 4 DCE
    4 Water

Strategy:
Try to get Beartic out, and then get tons of Jellicent out to boost up the retreat cost, hurting the opponent while at the same trying to hit for game. 20+ 20 for each retreat on the pokemon. Muscle Band for more damage.

I recommend +1 Startling, +1 Stadium, +1 Alternative Attacker (Seismitoad EX or Mewtwo EX).

Stadium so you can out Stadium anyone who uses Fairy Garden (since that hurts your strategy)
Another Startling megaphone to kill more float stones
and Alternative attacker just in case they have low retreat or Darkrai EX. I recommend Seismitoad EX since you can item lock them and you play waters so you can grenade hammer when you need to.

Making the cuts is really up to you since you have tested this deck more than I have

I think the best solution is to just add dowsing machine in place of a Pal Pad. I think Pal Pad is a good 1 of at best. Though it will be repalced by VS Seeker.

I also dont know how important having 3 Bicycle is. If i play roller skates or bicycle, i tend to deck out if i run all 4 Juniper.

The biggest threat to this deck i think might be Darkrai. Giving free retreat to everything will tear this deck apart. With that in mind you might be forced to run lasers or a tech 1-1 line of garbodor to ensure some sort of damage against dark decks.

Forretress from FlashFire would splash really well in this deck, and would hit for weakness on Fairy types (not that you see a lot of those), and plasma Kyurem.. Also, 10 damage everywhere :) but i don't really know what to take out..

I disagree with the comment above, the biggest problem to this deck is going to be Float Stone since Darkrai has seen less and less play and Float Stone has been seeing a lot thanks to Garbodor (Darkness decks, Fighting decks and Seismitoad decks).

Back