Beach Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Beach Magazine - do YOU have teams and decks you want people to rate/fix? A Fakemon to show? Post it here.

There will be a mini-tournament to decide the role in three days.

@Gale, I'll just open it up to any game apart from M rated games.

RE: Beach Magazine - do YOU have teams and decks you want people to rate/fix? A Fakemon to show? Post it here.

I caught on late and the early bird gets the worm, but I'll take Pokemon Movie reviews, and wouldn't it be cool if The Beach did reviews for Pokemon specials?

Ice Espeon said:
There will be a mini-tournament to decide the role in three days.

@Gale, I'll just open it up to any game apart from M rated games.

Thank you. =) I won't be able to give you my review until the 28th. If that doesn't work out, that's fine, I can find something else no problem.

What page size do you want the article? And what font?

Might be interested in the "How to draw" section, not sure about it yet though.

Ice Espeon said:
^I've got someone trying out for that at the moment.

@Jirachinik
Ice Espeon said:
@Aggiegwyn, I'll put you up for one of the judges then.
All articles apart from PotM, CotM and Hints, tips and tricks to be at least one side of A4 size 12 Times New Roman font (I expect the news to be longer).

Gale, if this issue comes out after August, I'd suggest Metroid: Other M as a good game to review. It's a Wii game, it'll be recent, and it's popular and semi-blockbuster.

I cant wait for that game!!! Id love a review of it, hes right, that would be great gale

Meaty said:
Gale, if this issue comes out after August, I'd suggest Metroid: Other M as a good game to review. It's a Wii game, it'll be recent, and it's popular and semi-blockbuster.

It's fully blockbuster. It's gonna be huge!

Yeah, I'd be cool doing that. I'm looking forward to that game myself. If you guys have anything to suggest otherwise for this month or next, feel free to PM me. Only games that came out within the month.

I'm still on board for Starcraft 2. ;o That and I know your doing World of Warcraft Cataclysm when it's released right? xD

TheDarkLucario said:
It's fully blockbuster. It's gonna be huge!
Well A LOT more people are gonna be excited about a new Zelda game than a new Metroid game. But it is big in that we've only had the FPS Metroid Prime games since 2004 so it's nice to get 3rd person Metroid again, but it's nice how it combines 3rd person with 1st person for an entirely new Metroid experience.

I'll do the redshark match thing if no one else is signed up.

Meaty said:
Well A LOT more people are gonna be excited about a new Zelda game than a new Metroid game. But it is big in that we've only had the FPS Metroid Prime games since 2004 so it's nice to get 3rd person Metroid again, but it's nice how it combines 3rd person with 1st person for an entirely new Metroid experience.
We don't even know when Skyward Sword is gonna be released... (2011)

Also I think Gale should be able to review M games. I want to see his review on New Vegas XD

Lets keep on topic.

@Amt, there will be a mini-tournament to decide who gets the role in three days. Someone remind me who signed up please.

M games would be going a bit far.

I'm fine with T games. I can totally understand why Ice Espeon doesn't want me to do M games and I agree. But yeah, we should probably stay on topic.

Yep that's it. Unless you have a role that concerns it, stop spamming up this thread with posts like that.

OK, I'm going to start on next month's PotM article :p

Redshark Match (accepts a random request for a battle each month and must provide a battle report. If they lose, the person who beat them takes up the role) - Vacant

I was thinking, who's Vacant? I understand now :D

Anyways, as I PMed you about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back