'Battle Style' is March's Set, Introduces New Single Strike and Rapid Strike Cards!

How dare a Stage 2 do 200 damage for 4 energies and not have an effect like “Does 50 damage to itself”. Hopefully anyone that took that survey on how to make the game better mentioned something about how Stage 2’s get absolutely shafted. This is a perfect example of it. This card is beyond unplayable.

How dare a Stage 2 do 200 damage for 4 energies and not have an effect like “Does 50 damage to itself”. Hopefully anyone that took that survey on how to make the game better mentioned something about how Stage 2’s get absolutely shafted. This is a perfect example of it. This card is beyond unplayable.

tbh with this one, first attack is the better option, second attack is like a last resort kinda deal, but I agree, Stage 2's are shafted beyond belief since the introduction of Tag Teams.

Why do they keep printing Lickilicky? Am I the only one thinking it’s the worst Pokémon in existence?
Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well. Lickilicky and Crabominable are the worst Pokémon in my opinion, followed closely by the Galar fossils and the elemental monkeys.

Blissey-Z is back... kinda.

I don't think it is as good, as Coalossal is a stage 2 rather than a stage 1, but it hits weakness on Pikarom and Eternatus which is a bonus I guess. It also gets the +10 extra damage, but it loses Blissey's incredibly useful ability. Blissey's ability really made the deck work well but Coalossal doesn't have it, and it's on a stage 2. I think Cramorant Vmax is just better in general, until Porygon-Z rotates.

Lickilicky is funny

Why do they keep printing Lickilicky? Am I the only one thinking it’s the worst Pokémon in existence?
Illumise is a Pokémon I despise. In Pokémon Go especially. There’s nothing likable about it.

Amazing art on both, especially Coalossal. Wow.

I'm SO glad they didn't ruin that beautiful art by slapping the SS/RS logo on it.

Add Team Yell Horn while a pivot like amazing Jirachi is in the active and you're essentially doing 300. This would be good in a world where Mallow&Lana and Altered Creation didn't exist. Unfortunately, pulling off simple combos even as this is just to much trouble than it's worth in this game.

Good old Victreebel / Ninetales is back as Weepinbell / Salazzle! In fact, in Expanded, I can see Victreebel / Salazzle with this Weepinbell in the middle being a really cool deck!

And man am I loving that Weepinbell art haha! Salazzle too, honestly, a lot of this sets art is excellent.

Last edited:
Add Team Yell Horn while a pivot like amazing Jirachi is in the active and you're essentially doing 300. This would be good in a world where Mallow&Lana and Altered Creation didn't exist. Unfortunately, pulling off simple combos even as this is just to much trouble than it's worth in this game.

Maybe the 'ol team up Jirachi will even be better since the confusion will cancel out the sleep from stellar wish!

Maybe the 'ol team up Jirachi will even be better since the confusion will cancel out the sleep from stellar wish!
That would require you to have yell horn or net every turn that you used the Jirachi and sometimes you probably wouldn't even want to use use the yell horn to conserve damage.

This could hit some scary numbers with Toxicroak and Yell horn. It can use twin/triple energy too. The Weepinbell can be reused with scoop up net too. It doesn't even need Toxicroak if it just uses Yell horn to KO ADP, and it hits weakness on Zacian anyway, so the yell horn isn't necessary for that. Crobat dies to just Weepinbell + Salazzle and Mew3/Reshizard/Pikarom die to Weepinbell + Yell horn. The multiplier is actually quite threatening.

Last edited:
This could actually hit some scary numbers with Toxicroak and Yell horn. It can use twin/triple energy too. The Weepinbell can be reused with scoop up net too. It doesn't even need Toxicroak if it just uses Yell horn to KO ADP, and it hits weakness on Zacian anyway, so the yell horn isn't necessary for that. Crobat dies to just Weepinbell + Salazzle and Mew3/Reshizard/Pikarom die to Weepinbell + Yell horn. The multiplier is actually quite threatening.
you can also use devo-z spray on weepinbell

This is it, the Special Condition multiplier we've been waiting for! 90x is enough to warrant the ability to OHKO anything, with a couple damage modifiers. Add in Toxicroak with 3 conditions and you do 320 damage in one turn, that's enough to OHKO most VMAXes. Add in a Leon or another Croak and you OHKO Eternatus VMAX. Oh man, I'm loving this so much.

Back