'Battle Style' is March's Set, Introduces New Single Strike and Rapid Strike Cards!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Dec 14, 2020.

1. MagnaDrake Aspiring Trainer
    MagnaDrake

Ah, yeah, my mistake. Forgot that it needed that condition. Would still work with Cheryl though! Or ramp back to bench via Metal Saucer and move to active via Bronzong.

I think any metal VMax in the future would fit the Bronzong/Cheryl strat. Copperajah VMax comes to mind, has 340HP and a 240 damage attack. It's problem is that Copperajah needs 4 energy to hit for 240.

2. cardgjammer Aspiring Trainer
    cardgjammer

Great.

TEU Bronzor makes the ADPZ matchup more easy than it already is in favor of the ADP side with its ability to t2 evolve into that dreaded metal trans Bronzong...

^ I'm afraid some cards should--and hopefully will--get banned on this set's arrival in EVERY format EXCEPT for Unlimited. And if no bans come out, not even for TEU Bronzor... :(

Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
  3. Charmaster:) The Cube Master, Charmander fan, & Lapras rider.
    Charmaster:)

Genius. Of course, Prism Stars have ruleboxes so it wouldn’t allow you to attack energy toShaymon. Shaymin would also be expanded format.

4. blackjack61105 Aspiring Trainer
    blackjack61105

Tapu Koko Vmax looks pretty good turn 1 boltund then turn 2 attack. The tapu koko v can one hit adp after ultimate ray with a leon or couple zigs

5. FireLizard Dragon shipper
    FireLizard

Weavile GX:So you want Metal Links back Bronzong?

Brozong:Yes!I'll do anything to get back in competitive!

Weavile GX:Well,that's it,I'll give your ability back,but I've modified it a little.Now works like mine!!
    *evil laughter*

Bronzong:...F*ck.

6. Dark Espeon Dark Avatar
    Dark Espeon

The prevalence of switch cards in the form of Escape Rope, Switch and Bird Keeper could be an problem for Tapu Koko Vmax since switching cancels the paralyzis effect and these three cards are rather common at the moment.

7. Shadow Lugia Aspiring Trainer
    Shadow Lugia

8. diamondsword008 Aspiring Trainer
    diamondsword008

This is sooo going to be my next meme deck for Battle Styles.

9. JustInBasil Grass-Type Gym Leader
    JustInBasil

News Staff Member

10. JaxuTCG Aspiring Trainer
    JaxuTCG

Oh my god. Cherrim / Coalossal gonna be my favourite deck now...

11. JustInBasil Grass-Type Gym Leader
    JustInBasil

News Staff Member

My Cherrim / Maractus deck will be waiting for your Cherrim / Coalossal deck. =D

The Fish likes this.
  12. Platinum Espresso Falinks Fanatic
    Platinum Espresso

The classic energy cannon deck, definitely fun to mess with. Pory-z tends to be the ideal partner with double colourless, triple accel and recycle energy.

13. hervul Aspiring Trainer
    hervul

Why do they keep printing Lickilicky? Am I the only one thinking it’s the worst Pokémon in existence?

Hongo and CardPone like this.
  14. JustInBasil Grass-Type Gym Leader
    JustInBasil

News Staff Member

Not the worst, but they've been neglecting some of the best Pokémon, like Bellossom.

15. Platinum Espresso Falinks Fanatic
    Platinum Espresso

Got both Empoleon and Falinks in this set, so personally I'm satisfied.

16. steffenka Miss Vaanjie
    steffenka

I like Lickilicky haha, it's such a cutie :p

Frost and AshCo like this.
  17. Poke_collector Aspiring Trainer
    Poke_collector

The coalassal artwork is terrible

18. Charmaster:) The Cube Master, Charmander fan, & Lapras rider.
    Charmaster:)

No matter what Pokémon they put in a set, there will always be someone who wishes they put in something else.
    Also, I really like the Coalossal artwork, best artwork featuring the Pokémon yet.

AngryBokoblin and Diego Lima like this.
  19. The Rhyperior I am still Mr. Rhyperior
    The Rhyperior

• Lickilicky - assuming if Licks Go Crazy Lickilicky wasn't good enough. 3
    • Coalossal - 3-4

20. Kangaflora Aspiring Trainer
    Kangaflora

A bit disappointed that Carkol and Coalossal aren't Fire-type, but then we do have a good few years to go until we enter Generation IX.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 16 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?