Battle roads decks

yes, thats a good deck and could go pretty far, I saw someone (I forget who) post a deck that I really liked that combined Gardevoir PK and Medicham DP :)

It seems like it might be a bit tricky to get the combo set up and running though. Once everything is in place you are fine ... but getting there ... with 1+ Gardevoir, 1+ injured Teddies, & an active Ursang with 4 energy & enough HP left to last for more than one attack seems tough.

I was thinking of playing ursavoir, but I just dont know what to play. I am getting a box of Mt and Im probobly going to base my deck on something I get from the box.

I'm thinking of playing something either around Dragonite ex, or Empoleon. Probably the penguin though cause of Infernape. I might play ED or Ed.

But it's the same da** name, it is like saying E_R and E_r is different

If it is so different then have some originality

I'm going to Cedar Grove and I am in seniors. what I'm playing is none of anyone's business.

edit: I was no.1 in NJ from January -June in the 06-07 season. watch out.

I don`t know if I`ll go to battle roads or not but I think I`m just going to use lucaritech(Lucario+A lot of tech Including gallade,duskinoir and somke others)

I'm almost positive i'm going to cedar groove now and i decided that i'm using infercatty and also you'll reconize me because i have 4 binders each different colored.I can't wait to face everybody from Pokebeach that's going there:D

Draekfist said:
I'm trying to remember who you are but it just doesn't come to mind. All I know is #3 in NJ

I won the battle road at Cedar Grove with bancham w/ninetales.

deck change

fly away in CO baby! Anyone in there... I wanna face you lol ><

I'm prepared against most decks including mario and emp for sure:D Infernacatty won't be hard either. Seniors is the best! XD

Ghost:Gallade is in SD, not out before BR.
Still no idea. Haven't got half the cards I need for either deck, and I'm already out of Pokebudget :/ Oh well, probably will get owned with a random deck..

Back