Battle roads decks

there are some locations of BR's at the POP website. go to the tourament locator and type Battle Roads.

no...E_R its 60% skill 40% luck you never know when the card you need to win is in your prizes or if you keep getting no basics mario will kill anyone but I think BR will be fun Im just hoping that Prinplups/Empoleons will not be too over-used

i think I know what deck to use, but I am thinking between:

Feraligatr cyclone
Mario
Raieggs v2
psy smack to da face
or somthing else

Master- I know. Haven't check it yet.

Pokeric- I know my deck pretty well. Its 99% skill and 1% luck. Mario is joke... I'm expecting alot of empoleon deck at br. Maybe I'm the one that will play empoleon deck. :-x

Because there's no strat. Inferncatty is the real bust though. Didn't rank squat in worlds (Mario ranked 3rd in Juniors buyah!)
Anyway, I'm playing either Gleaming Star or Vengence Circle. Not sure, but no way an archtype. Rouge FTW!

Actually, luck is only in coin flips. Donk is a whole other story. But a deck with a good strat, versatile, fast set-up, good trainers and energy, lots of practice, great enigines and a great player can be about 8% luck. Inferncatty runs on 50% donk and 88% luck >_>

Mario deck never beat my deck. Even when I play holon castform as starter. Look at pokeric nidokingler, he beat mario. I mean come on. Mario is joke.... But lucario w eeveelutions is awesome. Too bad eeveelutions is gone. If you disagree with me, that's fine. Cuz I don't care what you are saying about mario. If you want to prove me wrong, we can play at br. Your mario vs my deck. Most likely, I'll win.

2nd, you might not want to post your decks choice list. That will give other players some advange.

Anyway, I'll get back with ya about pa br. Still dunno where I'm going. And pokeric, I didn't say that I'll be at cedar grove. I'll go anywhere that is closer to my area, will figure out later.

Edit:
vengence circle FTW! ^^
Well said MOT6K. Rogue deck will win. Gotta to take the risk. =p

Pokeric, I'm 100% sure that my deck is 1% luck. Cuz I'm not running any coins flip. Plus MOT6K is right.

Personally, I have 0 competion on this entire site (and about 5 player comp in my whole state) so no worries for me :p Shame my budget is 99% *insert lame dis of your choice*

DOnk is the key word. When Donk is incorperated, any deck can beat any other deck.
Donk is worse then luck so don't go bragging about it. Nice though :p
Edit: I've never seen worse grammar. -_- Incouperate. duh *smacks head in socket..*

Ooh. Good for you drake. Then again, its not me. Mario still not deck. If you beat me (good luck.....),then its deck. Lately, its not. And well said MOT6K. *claps*

Pokeric, like I said, dp3. Hopefully its coming out on oct or nov.

Everyone keep pm me and want to battle me on redshark and appr. Bad news, I can't use it. Only for pc, not mac. Lame.... If they make one for mac, I'll battle ya for sure. Wish they have it for mac. -_-

Dec? Oh, my bad.

Pokeric, wait till dec. Lol

Hopefully they follow the DP 2 and a half/3 months till the next set.

May=DP
June
July
August=MT
September
October
November=DP3?

Back