Battle of the Week - Season III Week 3 - ( Voting )

Who do you want to see play Week 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't have a working mic (yet) so no.

Rescheduling to 9 PM Central/10 PM Eastern. Still OU. Family "complications" (read as: my family being LOL) made the hour delay neccessary. :\

45 minutes. Go to Pokerealm since the server's going down before the battle.

http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-TPO3-vs-TDL--2012-06-09-private1772653670

Psychic crit on Haxorus was terrible. GG.

I just did the calcs and that crit did not matter unless you ran a bully spread with little sp. atk evs. Still though, I'm suprised Gliscor lived that Draco Meteor. That was suprising. :0

I should be kicking myself now for not setting up SR. I had the chance so many times but never took it. Lilligant was also deadweight that game and only useful for sleep. Makes me wish I had HP Rock or even Ice. ;(

I've noticed my server hasn't always been crashing at 9 PM anymore. There's been times where I've woken up at like midnight and the server is still up. Although I do shut it down before I leave for work which usually isn't until 9:20ish.

ComfortEagle said:
I just did the calcs and that crit did not matter unless you ran a bully spread with little sp. atk evs. Still though, I'm suprised Gliscor lived that Draco Meteor. That was suprising. :0

I should be kicking myself now for not setting up SR. I had the chance so many times but never took it. Lilligant was also deadweight that game and only useful for sleep. Makes me wish I had HP Rock or even Ice. ;(

Don't worry. I ran max SpAtt. :)

Yeah. Gliscor lived and I was like O_O. Heatran had SR on your team I assume?

Back