• Pride

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • bacon-boy

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • DJXO9

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
RE: Battle of the Week - Season II, Week 1 - Voting

Win or lose, I'm not going down without a fight. Looking forward to this : )

RE: Battle of the Week - Season II, Week 1 - Voting

Brisk Cakers said:
bacon or Pride?

PLACE YOUR BETS NOW!!

Pride too strong

just kill his flygon and you're good to go! ^_^

RE: Battle of the Week - Season II, Week 1 - Pride vs bacon-boy- Sunday, December 4th, 3PM EST.

I'm going to go ahead and bump this since Battle of the Week is TODAY!! Last chance for bets y'all.

Be sure to get on Skype and join the convo!

RE: Battle of the Week - Season II, Week 1 - Pride vs bacon-boy- Sunday, December 4th, 3PM EST.

Ill be recording just so everyone knows.

Let's do this! 30 mins or so left to go :O

You can always replay the battle with that Pokemon Aesoft program and then record it.

Pride wins, good game man : )

No idea how good the quality of the recording is, so we'll have to wait and see about that I suppose

HP Dark Heatran grumble grumble

HP DARK HEATRAAAAAAN

The hax was pretty lame at the start, but the match eventually got together after that. :]

It'll be a while for me to upload it, but I'll post a link once it's done.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHVbXYwxzUE[/video]

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHVbXYwxzUE

^link for main post.

Hax certainly looked to be annoying in that battle. You both did your best in your situation.

I don't know whose mic had all the background noise, but that really can't be in the videos we have.

I'm disappointed with whoever dancing dragons is because the comment was not appropriate.

I'll make sure to edit out any excess noise for the next video.

Are you referring to the "Let's get restarted in here" comment? I believe that it's a song lyric, not to take away from the meaning.

That was a cool game, nice commentary.
Who was dancing dragons?

The thing is there is no context so it just isn't good. I still advise against using the word since I've worked with people who have disabilities.
/me runs ip check.

I completely agree with you, just pointing out that it wasn't completely random.

Anyway, GG to both of you. I think I may try out HP Dark Heatran : PPP

Sorry if I talked over people in that commentary, I had difficulty hearing you, and there was definitely some lag there. A bit disappointing that I sound so faint too. :X

I made a lot of misplays too!

Many thanks for uploading this JaySee : )

Several things to fix:

1. Turn Skype to Do Not Disturb mode so that the messages don't make noise. That really bugged me at the start of the battle.
2. Whoever is commentating (bacon this time) SPEAK UP. I could barely hear you.
3. The lag on the video was horrible, fix that too please.
4. And that background buzzy noise thing. No one likes that.

Anyways, fun battle! I don't think the person in the match should really be commentating. It breaks their concentration, and it can give away thoughts to the opponent, and who knows if the opponent is listening or not. Fun battle, looking forward to next week!

^Just saying that it's not a case of me speaking up, the lack of volume is more of a technical issue I believe (my mic was right next to me and I speak fairly loudly). Pride was listening I think but I didn't really mind as most of the moves were pretty obvious and he would have predicted them anyway lol

I agree with the other points though, we can improve this

Back