• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Barayas' trade thread. Weekly Update 3/31/2014. New Cards, Old Sets!

Barayas

Aspiring Trainer
Hey all, instead of making a giant mess of a thread I've put everything in a google docs file. It's also easier for me to manage what I have, and what I want. So, here it is. Page 1 is what is up for offer, page 2 is what I'm looking for.

There's complete albums at the top of the list, but each card will link back to it's own photo if you don't feel like looking through the albums.

Finally found my older cards, have them all included in the doc. I have a near complete Base Set 2 only missing Mewtwo, and Zapdos. I also have lots of other cards!

Also, I should probably note I have tons of uncommon, common, and rare cards from various newer sets, but they are not listed as they are not Holo, Reverse Holo, and I have too many to write up right now. But if you have a card in mind, please feel free to ask and I'm happy to check if I have it.

All offers considered.

Trade Doc

RE: Barayas' trade thread.

Hello, I am interested in your

LT- reverse holo mewtwo
xy- gourgeist xx

Please see my trade thread.
I will trade 3 holo rares, promos, and/or reverse holo rares for the 3 holo/reverse holo rares. Basically 3 for 3 of same rarity.

RE: Barayas' trade thread.

Hey man, certainly appreciate the interest. Took a look through your stuff, but unfortunately I didn't really see anything I want/need. So I'm gonna' have to decline on your trade. Sorry.

Back