Band on the brain?

Greatest Band of the 90's

• Total voters
RE: What band is in YOUR thoughts?

Yeah! They have some great songs! But in some songs they get crazy with the sound effects. Especially in "Money".

ArceusShayminLovr said:
I just looked them up on wikipedia and I do not like them.
You don't like them...from the Wikipedia article? Or did you actually listen to their songs? And if you did actually listen to some of their songs, which songs did you listen to?

LOL people don't get there's gonna be a split here.

Anybody under 12 will just like whatever is in the charts. Anybody older will be able to develop a very specific taste in music. People under 12 won't be able to appreciate stuff like rise against, halifax, emo, punk, heavy rap, electra, etc, because all they're listening to is R n B and Pop. Oh yeah, p!nk doesn't count as rock.

When you become a teen you'll understand the appeal of punk/emo/rock.

Oh yeah, and I was just listening to nickelback photograph and one of the verses made me roll on the floor in diarre hystercis.

"Kim's the first girl I kissed,
I was so nervous I nearly missed!'

I have no idea why but that rhyme was so out of place I felt like it was the funniest thing ever.

Fridge said:
LOL people don't get there's gonna be a split here.

Anybody under 12 will just like whatever is in the charts. Anybody older will be able to develop a very specific taste in music. People under 12 won't be able to appreciate stuff like rise against, halifax, emo, punk, heavy rap, electra, etc, because all they're listening to is R n B and Pop. Oh yeah, p!nk doesn't count as rock.

When you become a teen you'll understand the appeal of punk/emo/rock.

Oh yeah, and I was just listening to nickelback photograph and one of the verses made me roll on the floor in diarre hystercis.

"Kim's the first girl I kissed,
I was so nervous I nearly missed!'

I have no idea why but that rhyme was so out of place I felt like it was the funniest thing ever.
Pop RULES. MJ FOREVER!!!

My music tastes were the same when I was 12 as they are now, actually.

Saying that age determines taste in music is like saying sex determines taste in books.

I'm into Punk Rock, but I'm on a Dragonforce high atm. They totally changed the way I looked at metal.

I can't stop thinking about Muse and Daft Punk at the moment.

Muse has actually released some great songs like "Knights of Cydonia" and "Uprising" which came out quite recently. I have to give credit to Green Day for bringing punk back. It was about to be lost because Nirvana and Alice in Chains came along and turned punk into depressing grunge.

I used to love Green Day, and then I hated it, and now I like a few of their songs but don't listen to them all that often.

It's a little weird.

True true. But they are making some good videos. They were best when they released "Dookie". In my opinion at least.

I've never heard of them ! O.O What genre are they?

I just listened to a few paramore songs and decided they are good!!

ArceusShayminLovr said:
I've never heard of them ! O.O What genre are they?

Rock. Skillet is sorta in my head too (I'm listening to Hero as I type this XP).

Other then the three bands I said before(Silverstein, Paramore, and Hoobastank) I now have Rise Against and Escape The Fate in my head now XP

Egad! Chipmunk! You're turning to the dark side!! Don't go towards the burnt pancake!

ArceusShayminLovr said:
Egad! Chipmunk! You're turning to the dark side!! Don't go towards the burnt pancake!

Eh? What are you talking about? You should know I listen to that type of music.

I've heard of wonder girls. But I've also disliked them.

All right now. Please tell me that somebody here has heard of Nirvana or Blink-182!

Back