Band on the brain?

Greatest Band of the 90's

• Total voters

Enlyten

Professional
You can't deny it! Everyone has one band that they just REALLY like! Post your favorite.

RE: What band is in YOUR thoughts?

This belongs more in Entertainment Talk.

*Moved*

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
This belongs more in Entertainment Talk.

*Moved*

dmaster out.

sorry. I keep messing up where everything is! I am deeply sorry! :'(

It's ok. It takes a grand total of five seconds to move it lol.

dmaster out.

Paramore, Silverstein, and Hoobastank are stuck in my head right now.

Twilight ShayminLvr said:
Paramore, Silverstein, and Hoobastank are stunk in my head right now.

You are so epic B)
Silverstein is boss, I also like The Used pretty much right now.

Mmm, Killswitch Engage, Lamb of God, and A Day to Remember off the top of my head.

Eyeshine
Lead Singer is one of the greatest power rangers of all time(adam from Mighty morphin, zeo, and turbo) plus all of there songs are simply amazing

For me, Queens of the Stone Age, Four Years Strong and Rufio are the top 3. I just like those three different styles. :]

I have to add to Nirvana and say a couple more. Anyone heard of Silversun Pickups, Flyleaf, and Owl City?

I sorry but I'm going to speak for my sister because she wants to post this but doesn't have the guts XP. She says that she is always humming Green Day, The Offspring, and Blink-182 ( I too like them ). She has a pretty full iPod .

Wow gobsmacked at the negativity. Can't believe the negative comments, i'd say they were excellent... Had never heard of them though...I'd like to see the music collection of all the "negativers" I bet I can pick them out at least a dozen artists who sound alike...An I notice everyone that said they sounded the same as 'everything else', they made it sound like a bad thing. Individuality in fashion is good, Complete Indviduality in Music, is almost impossible.

I haven't seen any negative comments, actually.

Thanks for trying though.

Zenith said:
I haven't seen any negative comments, actually.

Thanks for trying though.
Me neither...

ArceusShayminLovr said:
I sorry but I'm going to speak for my sister because she wants to post this but doesn't have the guts XP. She says that she is always humming Green Day, The Offspring, and Blink-182 ( I too like them ). She has a pretty full iPod .
I've never heard of them!

Back