Wi-Fi Trades Bacon's Bargains

bacon

!!!!!
Friend Code: 4468 - 2308 - 9644
Time Zone: GMT
Times Available: 09:00 - 18:00 weekends.

Welcome to bacon's My Player thread! You'll only find the best of the best here!

OFFERS:

Bagon farm

I can easily breed pent flawless Naive Bagon with Intimidate! Dragon Dance and Hydro Pump as egg moves.

Heracross farm

Who can say no to a mega with 185 base attack with max IVs and an adamant nature? I can breed pent flawless Adamant Heracross with Guts in the blink of an eye.

CURRENT PROJECTS:

Azumarill farm (Adamant + Belly Drum + Aqua Jet)
Absol farm (Jolly + Play Rough + Baton Pass)
Pinsir farm (Jolly + Quick Attack + Close Combat)

WANTS:

- 4 or 5 max IV females of a competitive / mega species.
- Tyranitarite

TRADES

30thOct2013: Adamant Heracross 31/31/31/X/31/31 for CMP (gift)
31stOct2-13: Docile Shiny Absol 31/X/X/31/X/31 for Ririka (Pinsirite)

30thOct2013: Pent flawless Naive Bagon for MtheW (quad flawless Jolly Larvitar)

31stOct2013

BACON BARGAIN

A shiny Absol with flawless IVs in HP, SpA and Spe could be yours! Comes fully EV trained (max Atk and Spe), Docile nature, Pressure ability.

What am I looking for? Pinsirite or Tyranitarite. If this offer intrigues you, contact me!

RE: Bacon's My Player Thread: 6 x 31 = Outstanding

What do you want for the flawless salamence? Or do you have any pent flawless bagon that you made along the way? I am interested in both.

Likely don't have anything you want for the Heracross, but it should would be fun to have...

@ CMP: I have just hatched a spare 31/31/31/X/31/31 Adamant Heracross with Guts. I'll take a good Ditto or two for it?

@ MtheW: I'm trying to get a few good parents out of those IVs, but once I do I can start giving away good Bagon (or the Salamence). : )

I don't need a give away, we could swap pent flawless mons if you want, I'm sure it wouldn't be difficult for you to breed a pent bagon if you haven't already.

My friend safari has Metang, if that would be good for you.

FC: 3454-1107-6821

MtheW said:
I don't need a give away, we could swap pent flawless mons if you want, I'm sure it wouldn't be difficult for you to breed a pent bagon if you haven't already.

I have a farm of Bagon going now! I have two females with Dragon Dance and Hydro Pump egg moves, Naive nature. Their IVs are 31/X/31/31/31/31 and 31/31/31/31/X/31. Their fully evolved ability will be Intimidate.

Interested? Or would you prefer a male?

Female is fine, I would prefer the second one if possible. Thanks!

Thanks for the trade, MtheW!

I've updated the OP. I currently have good Bagon and Heracross farms up and running. Looking to expand the range of species here, so I'm highly open to trades! : )

Any chance you'd swap a 5 IV Bagon (if it isn't too much trouble) for a 4 IV Protean Froakie with Timid? :)

lol, i can give the fc of a forum user who has ditto in his/her friend safari if that counts.

I know its a little different from the azumarril you are going for but I could help you out with a quad flawless brave marril with aqua jet and perish song. Its more trick room oriented. I would love an absol, it doesnt need to be perfect, I can tune it up. It would just be cool to already have a good start.

SoulWind said:
Any chance you'd swap a 5 IV Bagon (if it isn't too much trouble) for a 4 IV Protean Froakie with Timid? :)

Sure! I assume it's a male?

Sslie Zoommo said:
lol, i can give the fc of a forum user who has ditto in his/her friend safari if that counts.

I'm already sorted on the Ditto front thanks to CMP, but thanks anyway. : )

squirtwo said:
I know its a little different from the azumarril you are going for but I could help you out with a quad flawless brave marril with aqua jet and perish song. Its more trick room oriented. I would love an absol, it doesnt need to be perfect, I can tune it up. It would just be cool to already have a good start.

I actually already have two solid Marill parents, but I can trade you a pent flawless Absol for something else if you'd like. I can't guarantee that it will have Justified or 31/31/31/X/31/31, but it will definitely have 5 max IVs and a Jolly nature as well as Play Rough and Baton Pass egg moves. I'd trade something bigger if you're willing to part with a mega stone exclusive to X, mind you!

I've updated the OP with changes to my current offers and wants! Check it out!

RE: Bacon's My Player Thread:Tri-Flawless Shiny Absol for Mega Stones!

Shiny Absol?... Hmmm.

I'm not sure about that. Now if you had a shiny Zoroark or a Zorua I'd trade you a pinsirite for that!

Galli said:
Shiny Absol?... Hmmm.

I'm not sure about that. Now if you had a shiny Zoroark or a Zorua I'd trade you a pinsirite for that!

Already found an offer for the Pinsirite, but any other X exclusive mega stones I'll happily trade for shinies (once I find them!).

bacon said:
Sure! I assume it's a male?
Yep. I've only bred a single Female out of 2-3 boxes.. >.<

I've got a few with different IV distributions but all are ranked "outstanding." Shoot me a PM for details. :)

Back