bacon's Art Thread

RE: arghagrhagrhaghart thread by bacon

I guess he should be similar to Smogon's CAP 9 in terms of stat distribution as that is what he was intended for. I'll add some slight twists to that though as CAP 9 was... like, broken, from what I've heard.

Xaxasxa, Amorphous Pokemon
Type: Water/Electric
Abilities: Trace, Poison Heal (No Dream World)

127 HP
83 Atk
79 Def
97 Satk
73 Sdef
107 Spe

up but I forgot to change height and weight, it's still based on Victini because I used that as the base for the card

Dear bacon,

Please draw the phantom baby stealer

Lots of love

the phantom baby stealer

SUP D00DS

orb.png

I guess it's a prevo to this chump.

rotomm.png

Me posting in this thread? WoW!

LOL
O
L

magnezone_wip-2.png

Ruining the standard tier one step at a time bucko.

I can't enjoy this piece because I accidentally the middle eye nipple.

In case you didn't figure I have no idea how to colour and just generally slosh things onto the picture until I get bored.

gastrodonrequest-1.png

Uh maybe you've seen this before but here's the original version anyway because I am shamelessly trying to pad out this post \o/

Actually that is it for now but if anyone wants to request a Pokemon of some description that is not too taxing for my artistically enfeebled mind then shoot away

SPACESQUID.png

see u later handsome ~*mwah mwah*~

context means nothiiiiiiiiing

Sweet stuff br0. You doing this stuff on GIMP or Paint, or what? I want to try your style of coloring/shading.

EDIT: and are you using a tablet or mouse or trackpad?

DOUBLE EDIT: oh is some of this stuff iScribble?

Thanks man. I use a tablet and MS Paint or iscribble, but will venture out into the realm of GIMP once in a blue moon.

@ 6-D: I've experimented a bit with water colours, but nothing fancy and I don't possess a scanner to show them off here! Thanks for the props.

i fux with the rotom fersure, great coloring

do you ever do stuff in traditional media? i've been using conte art crayons a lot for my art class and i think they would translate to your style really well

dude

Robot Octillery

make it happen \m/

Do you usually have to size your Paint drawings down before posting or is that the size you draw them?

I've only just found this thread
That Rotom Tank forme is so awesome dude oh gosh
Also the Magnezone
Keepituppppp

omg bacon-sensai i love you for the amazing washtom. <4

you still owe me a skitlord btw. c:

skitlord.png

what am i doing with my life

@Safari: Yeah I usually don't have to resize them, although in the case of Gengar/Gyarados/Suicune I did.

@PMJ: I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN HNNG

@Meatheart: Thanks!

just make sure when you do do it it's big enough for me to put on a card (better to make it too big than too small) (don't make it small)

scoliopede_zps3fc98d47.png

lf fun times on iscribble. hot chicks only. will trade arceus.

wow scoli. I remember when you were cool. what happened...

bp iron defense is so cheap. i guess life orb sweeper is pretty neat though. cleaves through teams easier than you'd think.

i did dis in mspaint because i'm a tool. OOPS....

GOL3D_zpse611cd89.gif

game of life simulation i wrote. settle down don't get too excited. i made this and think it looks cool so it COUNTS.

Back