• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Back (I think?)-W:Plasma H: Stuff

RE: H: Darkrai, Sleeves, Pokemon Catcher W: Raikou EX, Tin Promos, Rayquaza SR, and More

Ok, assuming you have these, could you do
My: Giratina EX FA
Your:Terrakion EX, Heavy Ball, EXP share?

RE: H: Darkrai, Sleeves, Pokemon Catcher W: Raikou EX, Tin Promos, Rayquaza SR, and More

Could you CML for your Darkrai EXes?
Thanks.

Didn't really see anything, sorry.

My
Raikou EX

Your
2 sets Flying pikachu sleeves
Darkrai ex code

do you have any FA N's? if so how much

@cf11-No thanks...
@wigglytuff_DTW-Sorry, not at the moment.
@Sleeping Snorlax-The only thing im really interested in is your Raikou EX

How much do you value the munchlax at?

Maybe around $9-10? Im not 100% certain though.

Anything small i can add to my raikou for you're FA giratina and that munchlax?

Hmm, I'm also interested in your Darkrai/Rayquaza promos if those are small enough.

Hmm... do you still have the professor sleeves? Maybe instead of the Raikou you could do the sleeves and a promo ex?

I can't do the sleeves plus something. Those are valued at around $25

Oh, ok then, I guess I can do them for the Raikou and 2-3 Ninetales DRX

I'll do my: raikou ex and two ninetails
Your: Giratina Ex FA Mint? And JPN munchlax

Okay, PM me to confirm

cml for ur :
x1 Shaymin EX (1 Reg)
x1 Thundurus FA
x1 Tornadus FA
x2 Virizion FA
x1 Regigigas EX (non-fa)
x1 Giratina EX FA
x1 Rayquaza EX

RE: Im Back! Want Tornadus EX and Mewtwo Promos!

BUMP! Im back! I added some newer stuff and may add some more later :)

Back