• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

B50's Shopping List

Berquet50

~レシラム~
Hello everyone, since I live in Turkey, we don't have much stuff for card collectors, cardwise and non-cardwise. So, I will buy some stuff for my collection and casual play, so thanks for all generous non-overpriced offers!
~~Basic Rules~~
1-You will give the first price.
2-If I didn't respond to your offer, it's either it is ridiculous or I found the item at better conditions. I can't give money to make everyone happy...
3-Be willing to ship internationally, and please do not overcharge for this.

~~Shopping List~~​
1-60-Card Deck Sleeves I'll be looking for two 60 card sleeves, so 60 of one back, 60 another. Offer w/ a picture please!

2-Original Pokémon Coins I want these for collective purposes, please show pictures! Old, new, It doesn't matter, just show me the pic and make sure it is ORIGINAL.[/url]

3-9-card binder pages I WON'T be looking for 3 ringed pages, the universal holed ones please, looking to buy in bulks of 20-30.

4-Toploaders Looking to buy untaped, may be used 10-15 toploaders.

5-My Remaining DP Cards Offer your prices :)
  • Manaphy 9/130
  • Roserade 13/130
  • Gengar 27/130
  • Rhydon 60/130
  • Empoleon Lv.X 120/130
  • Infernape Lv.X 121/130

6-Pokémon TCGO Codes I want min. 5, at a REASONABLE price. Say, 50-80 cents each. And e-mail or PM the codes please :)

RE: NEED TOPLOADERS! // ANY PRIME, EX, LV.X ACCEPTED!

I have:
about 5-6 toploaders to spare (but that means shipping will be high)
Arceus Lv. X (Omniscient)
2 Arceus Lv. X (Meteor Blast)
Absol G Lv. X
Rayquaza C Lv. X (50% Mint) (ask for pictures)
Heatran Lv. X
Heatran Lv. X (Tin)
Gliscor Lv. X (60% Mint) (ask for pictures)
Meganium Prime
Steelix Prime
Crobat Prime

What of those are you interested in?

I have about 25-30 toploaders I can spare. Also I have

1x shaymin land form lv x
2x donphan prime
3X leafeon lv x
3x dialga g lv x

Lmk if you're interested

I have

1x Honchcrow lv x
1 x gardevoir lv x
1x salamence lv x
1x charizard g lv x
1x hippowdon lv x
1x palkia lv x
1x bottom half of entei/suicine.

I will sell pretty cheap if you buy in bulk and i will throw in some top loaders :]

btw Im going on holiday in turkey, where do you live?

How much for:
ESP: Meganium Prime
Coach:toploaders: say.. 15 of them?
and kash: the legend and charizards prices separately please. and wow I am so happy now! I am in istanbul but probably you'll go to the south. let me know where and have a good time!

thank you guys!

okay but do you need any of the cards i listed?

15 of them shipped to turkey would be $10.

Meganium Prime shipped to Turkey would be about $8. Shipping's pretty high.

Oh, well the shipping calculator on USPS says about $4 but I can do $6.50 shipped if it's only gonna be $2.50.

RE: Berquet's buy thread (Updated Frequently)

If you want to check out my sales thread here (http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=66109) you will find where you can get every card in there for $50 plus shipping because you're overseas. That includes a 2 binders + 9-card binder sheets (a ton of them, enough to fill both binders), all my extra toploaders, and all my extra sleeves. If you're interested, let me know and we'll have to arrange shipping costs, because it will be a rather large package to Turkey with both binders in it. It will probably be a hefty fee, just warning you.

50$ plus shipping? well I am thinking of spending a maximum of 15-20 bucks a month. so, sorry.

edit: oh sorry! I am not interested in buying sets, so check my wants in the 1st post, I call them sets. not the regular set.

but as you can see, most of my wants are PL-on, but check if you have something.

If you're interested I have a small binder, the ones that hold 4 cards not 9, with pages. Lmk if you're interested.

well i can buy me a 3 ring binder here, i only don't have the 9-card sheets. thanks anyways=)

Please do not try to sell until you are a Verified Seller.

Thanks!

~SotS

and you just signed up? sorry, only verified sellers.

Back