Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Gochiruzeru, Koromori, Kibago, Minezumi added.

^That's fine, I'll let the person know that SnorKiss will have to wait a bit until you've got around to doing them (I'll use V1 of Jolty * for that one).

RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Gochiruzeru, Koromori, Kibago, Minezumi added.

hey, xous, is it ok if i use your typhlosion avatar and full body pic for my sig and avatar?

Light Venusaur said:
^That's fine, I'll let the person know that SnorKiss will have to wait a bit until you've got around to doing them (I'll use V1 of Jolty * for that one).

Okay.

And to Negative-Zero: Sure, that's fine.

I will be using the Ononokusu or however it is spelled as my avatar
Ps You have a major talent at making these THANX

I will be using the gengar.

P.S. Could you make a shiny gengar or shiny giritinaa please?

I posted here already using one of your avatar but I'm going to use it on Marriland Forums
The New Cheron

Really amazing avatars I was wondering where you get your renders of if you make your own?

I'm borrowing your Pikachu (& Skitty if you've done one) art (FB) for for a B'day card

Xous said:
And to mr.619: xD Sorry, but I don't.

Dangg. Not even if I provided the mat, the sharpe's, shipping, and extra for labor/work? :p

im gonna use the shiny umbreon avi

Also nic AVIS

dragonspit999 said:
I will be using the gengar.

P.S. Could you make a shiny gengar or shiny giritinaa please?

Okay.

As far as the shiny Pokémon go, I'm not sure if I'll be able to get around to making my artwork for them shiny, but I'll try. (I've got a few others to do that for, as well.)

And to The Cream Corned Cheron: Okay.

And to Turtle: My renders...? Do you mean the Pokémon art? If so, yeah, I made them. Or if you mean the TCG art renders, I did those, as well. (Though there are only two, unfortunately.)

And to Light Venusaur: Sure, that's fine. Though I don't have Skitty art yet, unfortunately.

And to mr.619: xD I'd actually like to try my hand at making a TCG mat, but I just don't have the time, and I have no clue what I'd need to do. (And I wouldn't want to get paid for it.)

And to TrainerGreen: Okay.
---

I was finally able to get a good sketch for Musharna done, so I'll be working on finishing that next. Hopefully it'll be done tonight.

I'll be using Palkia art. Also, epic 5th gen art :D

i will use the rankurusu one

p.s. your artwork is AMAZING!

Would it be possible to make avatars of a shiny Hitmonlee or the female FR/LG trainer?

MurkrowAvatarXous1.png

thanks! :3

palkia dialga clash said:
I'll be using Palkia art. Also, epic 5th gen art :D

In order to use full body art, you need to ask permission first.

And to silver964, typhlonruxs, and Honchkrow: Okay.

And to lotusoftheleaf: When I get around to Hitmonlee, I'll try to remember to make shiny artwork for it. As far as doing artwork for the female FRLG trainer, unfortunately I don't see myself doing that anytime soon.
---

Added Musharna, Wargle, and Rankurusu to the first post. Rankurusu and Wargle have actually been done for a while... I must have forgotten to upload them.

RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Rankurusu, Wargle, Musharna added.

Victini has two teeth ;D Also, great job on Wargle and Rankurusu. I really like them both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back