Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Gochiruzeru, Koromori, Kibago, Minezumi added.

I think Kibago doesn't really fit on me. So, I guess I'll go back to Zoroark (If its okay~).

RE: Avatars and art. Read the rules. Gochiruzeru, Koromori, Kibago, Minezumi added.

Demanter said:
May I Please use This As My Avatar
http://i49.tinypic.com/2wdy2xi.png

Yes, of course. (Glad to see you're already using it, though, since you don't need to ask permission.)

And to ブラック: Okay.
---

Minor update: So far I've got sketches for Wargle and Rankurusu done, they just need to be outlined and colored. (I've technically got two sketches for Rankurusu done, but one of them is too close to the Sugimori art, so I shouldn't really use it.) I've got the concept for Musharna's art all planned, I just need to get the sketch to turn out right. Hopefully I'll be able to get at least Wargle and Rankurusu done tomorrow.

may i PLEASE use the Steelix Avatar? its so cool

Saiko said:
may i PLEASE use the Steelix Avatar? its so cool

Remember, there's no need to ask permission. Just post saying which one you want to use, and you can use it right away.

may i use your mesprit full body art for a banner?
thanks in advance =)

-edit-
i'd also like to use the chiramii and gochiruzeru full body art for another banner. lmk

Dannggg Xous. I take it you dont do playmat requests? I'd totally pay like, $40 for a playmat by you.

Xous: May I use ur art for 2 banners plz?
1st Banner: Rankursuru and Gochiruzuru.
2nd one: Edit: It was Yanmega.

HI could i save th zekrom aas my avitar and could i save the mv 14 Pokémon and the bug like armor thing and the mole like one
THank
s

pokebkwht said:
HI could i save th zekrom aas my avitar and could i save the mv 14 Pokémon and the bug like armor thing and the mole like one
THank
s

Ppssssstt! pokebwht! You just need to say (NOT ask). Xous say so to me like that. He says it'll take too long for you to just wait for he's respond to your message.

ima use the darkrai fullbody from your deviant art

Ohey, mind if I use this Mew for a fake card? Thanks.

SuperSleuth said:
may i use your mesprit full body art for a banner?
thanks in advance =)

-edit-
i'd also like to use the chiramii and gochiruzeru full body art for another banner. lmk

Sure, that's fine.

And to mr.619: xD Sorry, but I don't.

And to Light Venusaur: Sure, that's fine.

And to rockinpikachu and pokebkwht: Okay.

And to Petrex and YakobTheRed: Sure, that's fine.

I also have an "edit" to my use's for the 2nd banner.
Beside the Yanmega, they also want: Shiny Jolteon, Snorlax, and Togekiss.

Ill use... that... uhm... green ghost thingy. Kay?

I want to use your Giratina (the original form) for a request please.

hi xous i am going to use the zapdos one
btw have you gotten to do the zapdos moltres and articuno ones

Hi Xous, I'll be using Rankurusu's Avatar if that is ok. Thanks. :)

Light Venusaur said:
I also have an "edit" to my use's for the 2nd banner.
Beside the Yanmega, they also want: Shiny Jolteon, Snorlax, and Togekiss.

I don't remember if I made my Jolteon v.2 art's shiny version or not, but I know I don't have artwork for Snorlax and Togekiss yet.

And to RedFromPokemonSoulSilver, GoldenDP, and HeatRotomFTW1997: Okay.

And to lilsparks101: Sure, that's fine.

And to karimsoliman94: Okay. And not yet, unfortunately. I haven't had time to work on Moltres artwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back