Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Johto Starters Avatar added.

I'm quite fond of your work. It gives me inspiration for my own artwork, and I wish that someday I could be as talented as you. Thank you for taking your time to share these with everyone, and I can't wait to see your future creations. :)

RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Johto Starters Avatar added.

Hey Xous, I will be using the all 3 Johto Starters. Good work, I look forward to seeing more.

Cyndaquil = Pure Awesomeness, therefore I will be using him. :D

RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Whiscash, Masquerain added.

raichupika33 said:
These are really good. You should make some banners too, I'd bet those would be good.

xP I rarely make banners, but maybe I will, some day...

And to Soul Seeker and Bippa201: Thank you. :3

And to rockinpikachu: No problem. :)

And to Plato and Juliacoolo: Thanks.

And to Yoshiko75: xP No problem.

And to Azul and SotS: Okay, and thanks.

Amazing like the new signature symbol. I will be using the Johto starters.

I'm using your Mudkipz avy now. You can expect I'm doing something with the Mudkipz line, seriously.

I'm Going to use the Dialga G Lv.X One, Thanks!

Xous, your drawings for the pixies are going to be on the Australian Nationals card with the designs made by Mew Jadester. http://gametownsite.com/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=318&p=2
Just thought you might like to know, because in a way, your drawings will be famous!

Im takin the cindaquil avatar Thanks ^^

I'm using Chikorita! Thanks!

xtrabaggage said:
Amazing like the new signature symbol. I will be using the Johto starters.

Okay, and thanks. :3

And to Gliscor: xD Okay.

And to ThePokemonDude: No problem. :3

And to Veritas: o_O That's awesome!

And to kashmaster and Kingdra King: No problem.

RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Johto Starters Avatar add

I will be using the Tyrannitar one.

I am going to use my "Love Kip" one again. Thanks! :]

OK, if I can upload it, I will be using the Yanmega avatar.

Great job on the Johto starter avatar, by the way. Also, as I was scrolling down through the avatars, I said to myself, "I know I've seen that somewhere." too many times. xD

RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Johto Starters Avatar add

Nugget_ said:
I will be using the Tyrannitar one.

o_O Why haven't you switched to it yet? You don't need to wait on my response... Or did you change your mind?

And to Mudkip, Blue Thunder , and Shining Suicune: Okay. :3
---

Updated first post with my (somewhat old artwork) versions of fakemon of a few members of the forums: Full Moon's Darkarmor (Armorous?), Martainia's Forteon, and Scampy's Garchmop.

RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Garchmop, Forteon, Darkarmor art added.

Ui, your new stuff is aweome =D
May I use the fat Garchomp ?

Oh, it's not new (I forgot to mention that, it's older than the Johto starters), but sure, you can use Garchmop. (Note the spelling. xD )

Kay, I'll use it then xD

I should have more artwork done soon, so expect an update within the next few days. Pokémon I'm currently planning on finishing are Deoxys Normal Forme, Jirachi, Pikachu, Magmortar, Mothim, Feebas, Shroomish, and several others. The amount I get done depends on how much time I have, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back