Avatar the Last Airbender.....ends July 19th

After a long deep thought process I only have two words for the end of it.

MY CABBAGES!

Edit
Wikipedia said:
The final four episodes will be packaged as a two-hour movie. Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko have also confirmed that a new series of Avatar, focusing on another incarnation of the character, is in the process of being made.

RE: Avatar the Last Airbender.....ends July 19th

IDK that it's going away... maybe for now, but I watched today, and they left it in a cliffhanger, like there will be other shows...

I felt like watching this. I used to like this when it first started, but then, I grew out of it.

Wasn't to bad, but it would have been better if I would have knew what was happening.

K seioursly. I've never liked a finale as much as that. IMO, it's sad to see the who go. It was BY FAR the best nick show, I have seen, and probably will see on nick, forever. I have to say tahnks for all the people who made this. I love this show so much, I want to cry i'm so sad it's leaving. But it had to sometime. I can't wait if another season does come out. That was some finale. I loved it. The end. :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

randomman29 said:
After a long deep thought process I only have two words for the end of it.

MY CABBAGES!

Edit
Wikipedia said:
The final four episodes will be packaged as a two-hour movie. Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko have also confirmed that a new series of Avatar, focusing on another incarnation of the character, is in the process of being made.

LOL. What happened to the cabbage guy? I haven''t seen him in since book 2.

I don't know about another incarnation. The characters now are so funny and I'd really hate not seeing them again.

Anyways the finale was awesome! It was action packed and hilarious, especially the part with the first air ship crew.

O.O thanks god for nick 2. lol It was awesome, but I hated the cliffhanger-_-

OMG this is by far the best show on the face on Nickelodeon history ,The ending was funny , shocking , different , full on action , and exciting. the best line in the show ever.
after the group of fire benders fall from the air ship ,the guy in the helmet says "So...um....happy birthday." (classic)

But I have but one question
WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO ZUKO'S MOM AND AZULA? (remember in the mirror the mother showed up? maybe it was really her.)

umbreondude said:
after the group of fire benders fall from the air ship ,the guy in the helmet says "So...um....happy birthday." (classic)

You liked that part too!

The part when Sokka thought Appa ate Momo and crawled into his mouth was hilarious too.

I going to miss this show....

Edit: BTW, what happened to Hawky? http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Hawky

BEST NICK SHOW EVER. That final was sooo good I was and still am gobsmacked at it's awesomeness. But what about azula? I can see her in a mental institution lol.

This here is something you have to see

It was the best series finale I saw. The fighting was amazing and the ending was a cliffhanger.

Yeah, the show is gone, and what a way to end it...Loved the whole show completely. Even if they'll reincarnate it with a new Avatar, it won't be the same. It actually left quite a few questions open: Zuko's Mom, etc.

dmaster out.

CrazyAipom said:
umbreondude said:

You liked that part too!

The part when Sokka thought Appa ate Momo and crawled into his mouth was hilarious too.

I going to miss this show....

Edit: BTW, what happened to Hawky? http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Hawky
Didnt he go somewhere? IDK

Speechless.

Need I say more?

I couldn't ask for anything better. Why? Because it couldn't have gotten any better. The finale was perfect. The music, the drama, the character development, the action, animation, MUSIC (the music did a lot for me). There's too much for me to say and I lack the patience to formulate it all into words. But what a way to end Avatar. The creators and Avatar staff truly put 110% into making the finale the most rememberable moment in Avatards' lives.

I don't think it was the last one... think about it. Aang still has YEARS left, Ozai got to stay alive, Zuko asks where his mom is, and We don't know what happens to Azule

Nice avatar. Azula is a freak.

I have one question, is a lionturtle supposed to be some bid legendary animal or something? And how could it give aang the power to take away someone's bending?

One of the greatest Nick Shows that it had ever had that made scene -_-. I'm gonna miss it, the ending was pure Genius, and the last battle with Aang and Lord Ozai took like 40 minutes, each part so cool.
Also what i found interesting was if you re watch the Episodes with Wa Shi Tong's Library, Aang finds a scroll with a Lion Turtle on it, and IIRC he says "It would be cool to meet one of those." Foreshadowing anyone? And Aang taking away Ozai's Bending was also Crazy. I doubt that they will reinvent the series, it ended on a good note, and will be hard to build off of that good note.

Goodbye Show that kept Nick cool for Anime Lovers... >_> Yet all of the reruns are on.

I think the lionturtle was supposed to be an ancient, ancient creature. EONS old. That coupled with its great intelligence allowed it to remember things from, you guessed it, thousands of years from the past.

Hey Godzilla is your avatar (not a pun) Azula?

Back