Finished Avalon (The Resistance) -- Game 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avalon (The Resistance) -- Game 3 - Round 1

Hi everyone, so I've decided to only update Avalon during the night phases of the Werewolf game. This is because Avalon's activity is incredibly low while the werewolf game is active. Sorry all, I thought that I had posted this a long time ago. Porygon just contacted me and I realised that I didn't D:

1) Porygon-X - Approve
2) Scorched Feathers - Approve
3) Fangarde - Approve
4) PMJ - Approve
5) Teal - Approve
6) Cinesra - Approve
7) Kecleon-X - Approve
8) rev3rsor - Approve

This mission was approved! :p

Porygon, Scorched Feathers and PMJ, please submit "succeed" or "fail". Just to be clear, your votes for this mission will not become public it will merely just say "3 people voted success" or "3 people voted for fail", not the names tied to the votes.

We also have a double night in the Werewolf game here, so let's be as active as we can and make the most of it!

Oh so you do reveal these votes at the end. Interesting, it's like WW now, we get results and then there's some hysteria over them.
Or not, since this isn't as active as WW.
Anyway, it's not particularly surprising since it's R1 and nobody would need to vote no anyway.

Mission successful next person suggest team.

It's not that I have any qualms with being on the mission myself, but why put Cinersa on the mission, again?

And no, he wasn't on the mission, nor was I. It was PMJ, you and Porygon-X.

OK... I'm going to take Drohn's advice and do phases. However, because this game will only run at night time in the Werewolf main game, these discussion phases will last a total of 24 hours. The phase will end at 5:30 GMT on the 4th of August.

In this discussion phase you can talk about anything, but the main point of discussion should be about the proposed team, which in this case is Scorched Feathers, Cinesra, Kecleon-X and rev3rsor, and whether you should approve it or not.

If Fangarde does not post today he will also be subbed out, as he is yet to post but did submit a vote.

RE: Avalon (The Resistance) -- Game 3 - Round 2 - Discussion Phase

Why was I subbed out?

I'm back since today, and afaik there were no requirements I haven't met.

Oh that's fine then. I thought you were going to be away for longer. I haven't actually sent Drohn your role yet, so I'll sub you right back in! :D

Edit: Drohn shall sub in for Fangarde. I contacted Fangarde and apparently he has an evil boss who is making him work overtime... Or 10 hours, IDK if that's overtime. Either way he gave me permission to sub him out.

/me waves.

I'll need a bit of time to catch up on what happened.

So this is the discussion phase for the team. Does anyone have any reason to not trust this team? Isn't it better to use the same 3 as round 1 and add one to it?

Drohn said:
Isn't it better to use the same 3 as round 1 and add one to it?
That makes sense to me. I have zero experience, so I could be wrong.

Celever said:
Oh that's fine then. I thought you were going to be away for longer. I haven't actually sent Drohn your role yet, so I'll sub you right back in! :D

#Freudian_Slip?

Yeah... I'm not too sure about this mission -- it only uses one person from the mission that succeeded. Of course, it was the first mission. Not exactly the most reliable of information, but logic dictates that the mission should be repeated.

I am subbing for Fangarde, not Teal. :p

Kecleon-X said:
Celever said:

#Freudian_Slip?

Yeah... I'm not too sure about this mission -- it only uses one person from the mission that succeeded. Of course, it was the first mission. Not exactly the most reliable of information, but logic dictates that the mission should be repeated.

I explained this last game with KoN too, but basically if a player is subbed into a vanilla resistance member they will be PM'd a role stating that they are one to avoid confusion. This is not saying that Drohn is not a vanilla res member, but I am just saying by saying the bolded statement above is not a slip, as he would receive a role no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back