• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Atmo's list! Looking for Garchomp X and Unleashed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlaZ, sure why not.

Crippler, I didn't skip you....Look at my post immediately after yours. I asked you a question and everything. Cmon man!

Steelix, I'm gonna have to pass on that. Primes are hard to come by and that X can be found in a tin.

Ace, I'll let you know

actually, i think i'll pass until i get a better deck together. i'll set the politoed aside for you if you want though

Holy god! I am WAY behind! Ok this will be a rather pitiful update but I'm just now adding "Undaunted". Crazy, isn't it? But with that comes another nice little card I'm offering.

-Donphan Prime. I especially will trade this for a Scizor Prime if anyone's got one to offer

hey i have 1 or 2 of those new rare holo gliscor Und

im interested in
sf driftblim
ar- gengar the one with curse

k1ll3d - Sorry, I just traded the Scizor..FOR Bellossom. Bit ironic but I'm again sorry

mlouden03 - I have a SURPLUS of TSS. Go ahead and PM me with the cards you're looking for and I'll dig through my stack :)

So I went over my UD collection after some recent trades beefed it up to near-completion...And I realized something

I'm missing 3 uncommons and 5 commons. Yet despite this, I'm only missing 3 holos and 4 rares. How am I missing more commons than rares?!

That's why I'm asking for traders to kindly offer me the cards I'm missing. I have an overflow of commons and uncommons from the recent sets (sans TRI at the current moment) and can easily knock these few needed cards out of the way.

They are:

-UD Aron
-UD Makuhita
-UD Scyther #36
-UD Skuntank
-UD Unown
-UD Eevee #47
-UD Pineco #62
-UD Slowpoke
-UD Ruined Tower
-UD Metal Energy
-UL Pluspower
-UL Pokemon Circulator

throw-ins welcome. I might even repay you with free random rares from MT-on ;)

could you do your char izard g lv.x tin for these?

-UD Aron
-UD Makuhita
-UD Scyther #36
-UD Skuntank
-UD Unown
-UD Eevee #47
-UD Pineco #62
-UD Slowpoke
-UD Ruined Tower
-UD Metal Energy
-UL Pluspower
-UL Pokemon Circulator
-UD Vespiquen

Eh sorry Mewyoshi. I'm not entirely interested in dumping an X for a bunch of commons and uncommons, ya know?

And MudkipV3, you want 2 Blissey for the Raichu? Any chance of being able to throw a few of the commons and/or uncommons on my wants list too?

UPDATE!!!

Some new haves from Undaunted are here:

-HOUNDOOM PRIME
-Tropius
-Forretress #3
-Forretress #13
-Honchkrow #15
-Honchkrow #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back