Writing Athena Plays Pokémon Moon - Choose My Starter + Naming Theme!

I'd like to vote for full written, wonderlocke (but keeping your starter) and moon - if votes are still open, that is.

They are indeed! And in fact that breaks the ties and solidifies what I was thinking about earlier. :p

Expect a start later today! And thank you everyone for your feedback and ideas!

So, I've been sick as a dog since Friday and getting worse and not better. I've actually had Moon open on my 3DS and started to the point where I arrive in Alola and the machine has been in sleep mode for days since I just don't have the energy to do anything. So, it might be another few days yet before I begin.

In the meantime, I would like some votes/suggestions for two things:

1) Pick my starter! I will be keeping and using one starter Pokémon just in case I get screwed by WTing. The starter who gets the most votes wins.

2) Suggested naming themes for my Pokémon? I won't actually be able to nickname most of my Pokémon in game, but I will be naming them for the sake of the playthrough. I would like to name them along a certain theme (though as I've already stated, I won't be naming them after members, sorry). If you have any suggestions, feel free to speak up! I was kind of leaning towards either FE names of Mythological names myself, but I'd like to see what you guys have in mind, too. :)

1) Litten, and keep it at the second stage evo!

Dunno on the second, though there's always the default of FE names.

Popplio. He needs some love.

And i usually go with what ever reallife Name comes to mind when i see the Pokémon. Helps with building kind of a bond to them.
Thats why the Pelipper i came to love the most is called Wolfgang e.g.

Rowlet

periodic table for naming, cause it's different!

Popplio's the best one by far, and needs love.

Name them after different types of foods ^w^

1) Pick my starter! I will be keeping and using one starter Pokémon just in case I get screwed by WTing. The starter who gets the most votes wins.
Litten. C'mon Thena. Cats.

2) Suggested naming themes for my Pokémon? I won't actually be able to nickname most of my Pokémon in game, but I will be naming them for the sake of the playthrough. I would like to name them along a certain theme (though as I've already stated, I won't be naming them after members, sorry). If you have any suggestions, feel free to speak up! I was kind of leaning towards either FE names of Mythological names myself, but I'd like to see what you guys have in mind, too. :)
Crayola colors. There's goldenrod in them thar purple mountains' majesty.

/late

I'd like to vote for Popplio as your starter. I think moons of Jupiter would be a fitting naming theme (if you run out you could do moons of other planets in the solar system)

Looks like Popplio won the vote with 5 votes over 3 for each of the others! :D Also, multiple people have suggested astronomy-related names, so I believe I'll go with that.

Due to illness and other busyness, I haven't had a chance to start this yet (funnily enough, I've had the game open and in sleep mode right past the passport photo selection in the beginning since before I was sick), and now I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow. So, expect this to start sometime after I arrive back home in mid-April. :)

Sorry just saw this Nuzlocke forum and was hoping everything is alright. Nothing since March so I am coming by seeing if all is well.

Still planning on playing this, just been busy with lots of things in life the past few months. :) Hopefully it'll be starting later this summer!

Rowlet and you should name them after famous Romans, cause they have the best names!! ^w^

Rowlet and you should name them after famous Romans, cause they have the best names!! ^w^

Sadly, you're a bit too late since I'd already finalized choices back in March if you scroll up a bit. :p

Back