Writing Athena Plays Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword - Final Chapter & Epilogue

There is so much to say about this game. The first time I played it was fairly recently, I immediately acknowledged it as a timeless masterpiece and it's currently my third favourite game ever. The ending really got to me, especially the part where celever(Nils) tells about Notjim's(Eliwood) father... seriously poor, poor Notjim

I really enjoyed reading this Athena, I'm looking forward to what you're doing next :)

"Is this your day off from your service?" :3 *blinks* "Or have the knights of Caelin been disbanded??"
"Well, since the Caelin knights have been absorbed into the Ostian Knights, I took the opportunity to take my leave and come here."

Last edited:
There is so much to say about this game. The first time I played it was fairly recently, I immediately acknowledged it as a timeless masterpiece and it's currently my third favourite game ever. The ending really got to me, especially the part where celever(Nils) tells about Notjim's(Eliwood) father... seriously poor, poor Notjim

I really enjoyed reading this Athena, I'm looking forward to what you're doing next :)

Yeah, the ending is pretty great. There's lots of good stuff there and they really added a lot of unique things (I really love the small changes based on Supports, and of course the whole separate ending if you get Ninian/SM and Eliwood/NotJim to A). It was my first FE game, and still the standard to which I hold all others.

"Well... Princess Skyleaf, will you marry me? I'm not a knight, there's nothing stopping us now! We could get our horses and ride off into the sunset together!"
*smiles*
*whistles for Aldwin(my horse)*
"Is this answer enough?" *smiles happily at TGK*

Also, congrats on beating the final dragon with out too much trouble. Even units with their stats almost maxed out have a hard time surviving one round against that monstrous boss :p It took me a few resets for sure. Funny thing is that I eventually made the kill with Florina.

Also, congrats on beating the final dragon with out too much trouble. Even units with their stats almost maxed out have a hard time surviving one round against that monstrous boss :p It took me a few resets for sure. Funny thing is that I eventually made the kill with Florina.

The final boss's damage output is actually fairly easy to deal with because it's always the same. It doesn't matter what your def/res are, he'll always do 37 damage in NM and (I think?) 40 damage in HM. My strategy, if I hadn't had that Armads crit, was to just attack with as many people as I could and then use Fortify to heal everyone up so no matter who he targeted in EP they would have enough HP to survive. Of course, Green's awesomeness made that unnecessary. :p

Back