• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Assault Bite (Crobat / Wobbuffet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OblivionDvdr said:
I use chandelure ex in this deck, the extra 40 each turn is actually really big, and his second attack does a lot for just 2 energy using dimensional valley

If you spread damage properly with the bats, you can do far more productive things by using Wobbuffet's attack than putting 4 damage counters on your opponent's Pokémon. By attacking with a Chandelure EX instead of a Wobbuffet, you're giving up a LOT of damage, you give your opponent their abilities back, and it gives your opponent a target they can Knock Out for 2 prizes instead of 1. I don't think it's a good idea in here.

I run it pretty similar to the list posted in here, though I don't use Jirachi, and have had success with it. I might try running some Bicycles/Roller Skates instead of the Bands/Bangles as some posts here have suggested. I think 4 Dimensional Valley is a must.

Yveltal/Garbodor/Seismitoad is going to be tricky. Might have to find room for Xerosic in order to have a chance in that matchup.

I've been running a variant of this deck at cities in ohio. The meta game in ohio is tough and i keep getting slammed into the ground.
I run 4-4-3 crobat line, 2 gengar ex 1 jirachi and 4 wobuffet. It is SO FUN to run, i cannot stress that enough, i play online, at leagues and tournaments, and i love it, but this deck can't hold its own against the metal deck meta game out there. A friend suggested trevenant, but i'm not sure.

I love this deck but i'm stumped on how to fix it. :(

Sigh, where's Kecleon when you need him :( *Thread Locked* --Mora

This is a deck I was planning on playing around with. I'm still working on getting the 4-4-4 Crobat, so this is only theory, but dont you keep enough bench presence to run more than 2 Colress? I was planning on 4 personally.

The problem running with 4 Colress is starting with it. At most run 3. I generally do a split with Colress and Shauna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back