Ash's Future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zekrom52

Forever Young
So What do Ya'll think? What will happen to ash when he finally does grow up, will Finally become a Pokemon master or will he give up and become a professor like Gary did? or maybe even a Pokemon ranger? Tell me your Thoughts!

Well, I don't think he actually grows 'up'. He never really ages in the anime. In terms of the future of the anime, I think he'll stay a pokemon trainer. He'll only age after pokemon dies. Well, not really age. But age as a memory

Ok maybe more along the lies of in the last episode of Pokemon and it shows him as an adult what will he do?

zekrom52 said:
So What do Ya'll think? What will happen to ash when he finally does grow up, will Finally become a Pokemon master or will he give up and become a professor like Gary did? or maybe even a Pokemon ranger? Tell me your Thoughts!

Are we supposed to just throw around random guesses with no factual backing? Because that's all we can do for a topic like this.

Short answer: who cares?

Long answer: who cares what anyone else thinks, it's your imagination. Use it.

lol at Zenith. IMO I hear Ash's voice getting deeper, but the show battling-wise is still a little over-rated. Let Pikachu lose for once! By the time Black and White comes out, I think Ash should (age-wise) be somewhere around 18.

No it more of a debate over what we believe he will become in the Future Based on his words and actions in the anime.

Ok, let's get this straight. In this strangely real immatation of human life Pokemanic (do you like my new adjective?) world now one ever grows up. There is no reason behind things they do, that is different than human life. People really need to stop making threads similar to this. The world of Anime makes no real-world sense. He'll be ten forever, no matter want science says. It's a kid show for goodness sakes! Do you think they'll have Ash and Brock making out with every girl they see? If they aged them without any advance in maturity, well lets just say:
EPIC FAIL

No man its possible, Professor Oak grew Up :p

I was watching Pokemon Movie9(temple of the sea) and ash seemed Very entrusted in being a Pokemon ranger, Especially When Jack said he was ash's age when he choose to be a Pokemon ranger, I think i could see that happening

IMO I hear Ash's voice getting deeper

Well, you do know that there were different voice actors for the anime, right? Other than that, the change isn't that drastic and even if it was, I'm sure that his voice getting deeper wasn't the intentions of the writers.

His personality seems to me maturing, Go watch an episode from the first season and then watch one from hoenn, he acts much more mature.

Maybe he does in the black and white, but since I have to see any BE anime he seems to have matured though hoenn and sinning

Ash will keep doing the same thing he's been doing for fifteen years now. Collect badges, beat the bad guys, be friends with Pokemon, try to shock Ground-types just to see if maybe it'll work this time.

If the final season is ever announced, then you can make a thread about what his future will be. Until then, be happy with the never-ending loop the writers have put him in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back