Not open for further replies.
RE: Ash's final two pokemon.

lol. he really doesn't... maybe it won't evolve... ? =S

maybe he gets a shieldon?? <:-0

www.pocketmonsters.net

the next clip... shieldon?

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
Riolu ? Most reasonable choice ? Come on ! He doesn't deserve a Riolu !
Why not?
ash ketchup said:
lol. he really doesn't... maybe it won't evolve... ? =S

maybe he gets a shieldon?? <:-0

www.pocketmonsters.net

the next clip... shieldon?

Well there is three of them. I wouldnt say that he would get one though. Did anyone notice that Gary and Hunter J will be in the next episode?

yes, i DID notice that... maybe GARY gets one? lol

It'd be cool if Ash got a sheildon, a bastidon even better. Maybe Pidgeot will appear in a movie, like Charizard did in the 3rd, I hope so.

if u chek www.serebii.net most of the time they have pictures describing the episodes so if u chek there u can basicly watch it without the talking jus by cheki the pics there i found that he doesnt catch hipopatos

From that clip where would you get the idea that ash will get shieldon just beause ash is helping a pokemon doesn't mean he will get it
Dawn and Pachirisu said:
So true he doesn't need that at all

Why can't gray hang out with him and join his team look like the are a great team battling together

Blastoise king said:
From that clip where would you get the idea that ash will get shieldon just beause ash is helping a pokemon doesn't mean he will get it
Dawn and Pachirisu said:

Why can't gray hang out with him and join his team look like the are a great team battling together

Why doesnt Ash deserve Riolu? Dawn sure as crap doesnt deserve it.

Well, he'll probably use a bad moveset, anyways. Anyone deserves anything random besides Legends.

Bonsly said:
Blastoise king said:
Dawn and Pachirisu said:

Why doesnt Ash deserve Riolu? Dawn sure as crap doesnt deserve it.

Did I say that anyways why does ash need it will he lost all the battle from now on if he doesn't get it no he could get it but it would be the same as when he alway get a new pokemon it will help the first time then will become cheap when he use it to much

You didn't add anything to what was said anywho ash next pokemon would be something that would help in a way that it not alway used so stunkey or snover or bronzer

maybe hippo
also i think ash should have pinplu ash never have the laste evols of the water pokemon he got
corphis squrield totodile and water is the only last evo he dont got of the starters charizard sceptile bayleaf now he have tugwig also he need a ghost poke

no way will dawn get a riolu bonsly is right she deosnt deserve it she an amature

ger said:
maybe hippo
also i think ash should have pinplu ash never have the laste evols of the water pokemon he got
corphis squrield totodile and water is the only last evo he dont got of the starters charizard sceptile bayleaf now he have tugwig also he need a ghost poke

No offence but I cant understand what your saying. Piplup doesnt fit Ash anyways. ASH AND RIOLU! ASH AND RIOLU YOU FREAKS!

Bonsly said:
ger said:
maybe hippo

No offence but I cant understand what your saying. Piplup doesnt fit Ash anyways. ASH AND RIOLU! ASH AND RIOLU YOU FREAKS!

Why what badge would a fighting type help with that he can't get already he might get it but don't say he need it unless you say why not just because dawn doens't need it

what i am saying ash doen't have a good water pokemon

If Dawn gets a Riolu, I would laugh. Frankly, Dawn needs a powerhouse, if she does get Riolu (Bonsly, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY !), she DESERVES IT ! Any Pokemon that Trainer caught, they deserve it. And why on earth would Ash need a Ghost-type ?

Blastoise king said:
Bonsly said:
ger said:
maybe hippo

Why what badge would a fighting type help with that he can't get already he might get it but don't say he need it unless you say why not just because dawn doens't need it

Well if you noticed Ash has two pokemon weak to ice. And Pikachu and Aipom arent going to defeat the ice gym by themselves. And Ice is weak to Fighting. Duh. Dawn doesnt deserve it. Ash hasnt had A new pokemon since episode 5 and that sucks. Ash will get Riolu!

1. Ash and Riolu, hey that's even worse than Dawn and Aipom, will never happen, maybe Brock will get one, but Brock needs a new Pokemon after Happiny. He only has 3. Dawn has 4, Ash 5 (does he catch Hippopotas ?), he doesn't even have 4 badges and he already has 5 Pokemon ! Bosly, you're wrong, but you won't admit it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back