Ash Goes on a Date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh gawd! Not again. ;o Lol tired PMJ whips up another masterpiece. Why don't you ever do that for your other fic? ;]

dmaster out.

THIS IS A HIJACKING, EVERYBODY ON THE FLOOR!!!

Oh yes :D

So anyhow, there are a number of references in the story. Gotta catch 'em all :O

Meanwhile in a restaurant in Cerulean city, a woman was thinking about how it all went wrong.
"Yo yo yo, misses A., how be them lil' kiddies of yours?" questioned the waiter.
"You know, fine, I guess, like usual."
"Yo, why be them not here?"
"Well, they're 2 now, they can take care of themselves."
"True", admitted the waiter
"So, how's your little Spongebob doing?"
"I wouldn't know, I haven't seen him in weeks!"

3 weeks earlier:
Spongebob: "Hey, what a nice forest."
"GLISCOR!!!"

"So, whaddaya wanna consume, misses A.?"
"Oh, right."
She checked the menu.
"Hmmm, I'll have a bidoof burger with some le German beer."
"A fine choice, Misses A., a fine choice indeed."

The woman looked around a bit. There were some lizard people and an elephant watching TV. Something about 4 babies almost being kidnapped by a dubious-looking man who was ingeniously disguised as the Easter bunny.

It was a cold winter day that day, nobody else was there, just her and these freaks of nature. The woman looked outside, there was no snow, but a gentle breeze waved through the winds, it was rather soothing. The woman was gently rubbing her stomach, wondering why, why it all went wrong. She had it all, life, love, kids, more kids, everything. But she let it slip through her bony old fingers. Why?!

The waiter came back, "I'm sorry ma'am, we can't serve beer here because this is a kids forum"
"That's too bad, oh well, I'll have have some liquid nitrogen instead."
"Way better, I'll brb"
"You'll be what"?
""brb", you know... Hey, how are you asking questions outside of your ""s?"
"My what?"
"<- These things, how do you call them?"
"No idea."
"Whatever.", said the waiter, as he walked away.

"DINNER, MAH BOI"
The waiter came back with a juicy bidoof burger. The woman was delighted, she was about to take a bite when suddenly a young man and the love of his life walked in.
"Ash?"
"Agatha?!" (surprise!)
<cliffhanger>

Meanwhile on a tropical island somewhere far away, a Gliscor was drinking a nice cocktail on a tropical beach, enjoying life, and it was good.

THE END... ?!

Umm...it was good. I still like PMJ's better, but this one has a GREAT cliffhanger at the end.

Also, my favorite part was the Spongebob "Ooo nice forest" thing. lol! I was rolling on the ground on that point. :p

RETURN

OF

PAINT

FLICKER

GEMINI

SPLATTER

QUASI

DEHYDRATE

ASPARAGUS

SPELUNK

BUt most of all

RETURN

OF

THE

WAITER ZORZ

Hmm, let's see: The Waiter at McDonald's, Rubbing the stomach, it was good. I know there's many more I missed, but those were the funniest.

dmaster out.

That was a good read! Yes, I have protection! So funny! The thing with Bertha at the end cracked me up so hard. 9.5/10!

PMJ said:
Also I don't know why you guys seem to think this story is going to continue. There wasn't even supposed to be a second part but I guess my sleep-addled brain was like LOL OKAY and well... that's what I write when I'm tired, I guess.

Just that "LOL OKAY" got me. It's all pretty funny, but for some reason, that's the only thing that actually made me laugh. Oh, and Gliscor's pretty damn awesome too XD

lol, I have long been waiting for the return paint flicker gemini quasi dehydrate aspargus SPELUNK. I almost died laughing over that thread, and this one is pretty funny too.

The next chapters better be as funny as the last few have been.

The waiter wins this thread.

This is not a sequel. I would like everyone to understand that right now. This ORIGINALLY was in no way related to paint flicker gemini quasi dehydrate asparagus SPELUNK, but c-m had to go and tie the two together. They're not _really_ related.

But I'm glad you enjoyed it.

That's just what you want us to believe, PMJ. In your first story in the first page, Bertha was clearly meant to be Agatha 2. I knew this was going to be related from the start.

dmaster out.

If that were true, then there would be mention of his kids, the phantom baby stealer, and why Ash is dating Bertha and not Agatha. Plus it'd be in the paint flicker thread, so yeah. Ask bacon, this was just a random idea someone thought up in the chat room and I think it was bacon so yeah. So yeah.

...yeah.

Yeah. Unfortunately, people draw comparisons to the characters and attitudes the second they finish your first post story. So, blame your writing. It's so similarly silly that people assume it's the sequel. ;o *coughwhichitiscough*

dmaster out.

My hijacking was just because this story was going to die anyway, and I had this sudden revelation of how to add The Story in perfectly. Just see my post as non-cannon or something :p

But yeah, PMJ's to blame too, of course, using yet another old woman as Ash's lover. Oh well, I guess Ash just looks like a Gerontophiliac...

Also, I've been wanting to write something about The Story for a while now anyway, this just seemed like the perfect opportunity :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back