• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Aromtisse / M Kangaskhan EX

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer
-Pokemon (13):

• 2-2 Aromatisse
    2 Xerneas
    1 Xerneas EX
    1-1 Pyoar (FLF)
    3 Kangaskhan EX
    1 M Kangaskhan EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums (37):

• 2 Startling Megaphone
    2 Professor's Letter
    2 Hypnotoxic Laser
    1 Trick Coin
    2 VS Seeker
    4 Max Potion
    2 Fairy Garden
    3 Ultra Ball
    2 Muscle Band
    1 Lysandre's Trump Card
    3 Skyla
    1 Tierno
    4 Professor Sycamore
    3 Lysandre
    3 AZ
    2 Pokemon Fan Club
Energy (10):

• 2 Rainbow Energy
    8 Fairy Energy

Strategy:

Xeneras is the ideal starter for Geomancing. Ideally with 2 basics to maximize the effect, thats where Pokemon Fan Club comes into play hopefully naturally, but with Skyla for T2 is also viable. -- Kangaskhan is the attacker, and if a chance presents itself, M Kangaskhan with Trick Coin to maximize the hitting power. -- Aromatisse is to keep energy moving, Fairy Garden to retreat for free. -- Pyroar to stall if needed. -- AZ/Max Potion keep from getting KOed by removing damage. VS Seeker to get back Skyla. -- Lysandre's Trump Card to shuffle back in Max Potions and AZs in the event of running thin.

Thoughts?

I'm not sure if Regular Kanga is worth basing the deck around.. his damage output isnt THAT great and fighting weakness is a bit scary at the moment. 100 isn't the best considering even regular Xerneas could do that for the same attachments. Perhaps you could do -1 Kangaskhan EX, and add +1 spritzee (i find 3-2 spritzee is a lot safer from lysandres early on). Your trainer cards are spread quite thin too. 3 AZ seems a bit unnecessary since you have 4 max potion, and scooping up a Mega Kanga means you have to lose your turn again when he is evolved again. You could also drop the tierno without losing much, and 3 lysandre seems a little overkill in the deck. I think perhaps try and streamline the deck a bit more into exactly what you want to achieve- if its mainly about mega kangaskhan hitting with trick coin perhaps have more than 1 mega kangaskhan and more than 1 trick coin.
You will probably also find that 4 max potions is enough without trump card, but I guess thats personal preference

edit: to confirm (since i was just rambling my thoughts and perhaps it was contradictory) i think you should either do -1 kanga EX whilst perhaps adding some other attackers in, or keep that number of kangaskhan and add another mega kangaskhan and another trick coin, and try and base your strategy more around that.

Back