Ariados from “Crimson Haze”

Also I know I’m reaching but, this is is the weirdest form of power creep ever seen on a card.

Attachments

• 04D098AC-F100-41E8-98B4-4FDF7B04F4FF.png
    04D098AC-F100-41E8-98B4-4FDF7B04F4FF.png
    155.7 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
I mean, honestly? Not bad.

The intended idea is probably to use it alongside Spidops ex to enable it to deal more damage. Spidops ex can naturally 1HKO Charizard ex, Roaring Moon ex, and Iron Hands ex, but a bench full of Spidops and this Ariados means Spidops can more easily KO other meta-relevant basic ex Pokemon. And funnily enough, the Ariados itself can KO Snorlax for only 1 Grass Energy.

But another possibility to consider is as a replacement for Spidops ex in trapping decks. Using this instead of Spidops in Venomoth decks means you don't have any 2 prize liabilities.

EDIT: Nevermind. I didn't see where this only works against evolution Pokemon. That hurts this card's utility a lot.

Last edited:
I love when Saya Tsuruta cards get announced, it's fun to look for the Pokéball in the background xD

One or two of these in a Spidops deck would be really decent. Wish the damage numbers were higher, it would have been a lot better that way

Back