Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Diamond and pearl: Mysterious Treasures

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Diamond and pearl: secret wonders

Votes: 25 59.5%

• Total voters

increpar

Aspiring Trainer
I am so disapointed in Secret wonders..... i think the LV X cards are ok (the powers/attacks)... But i think the pokemon themselves are not really LV X material.... I dont think it even makes sense having these pokemon as the LV x...

On DP1 i spent around $220
On DP2 ive spent more efficiently $160 (and have 3 TSD/ all LV X)
But DP3 ill spend under $100 definetly (I pay $10 for the LV X)

is IT to early for me to ask what cards will be in the english DP4 in you opinion? hopefuly they will be better than Secret wonders....

I still support Sceret Wonders because they have some awesome cards and some basics that can really speed up your deck.

you are right, alot of the commons and uncommons are real nice, my brother and i agree they are better than most DP1/DP2 cards.... But i guess TSD made me expect something better from "SECRET WONDERS".. The only secret is that the LV X suck....

I happened to love Secret Wonders, although I still think Mysterious Treasures is the best. Garchomp is the best. KG: Link removed. is the cheapest place I could find Pokemon Cards at.

KG: Don't advertise.

the site you posted is good because it has good selection but i think its kinda expensive.... 3 tins for $45.... i pay $12 a tin.... but about the cards, i guess the whole set is really good but it feals like they said "lets hold of on the good LV X , they will buy whatever crap we give them anyway"

I love everything in Sw, expect for the fact there is only 2 lv.X's. But, I LOVE the set.

I think it's a GREAT set! I'm not too surprised that there are only 2 X's... they're both PWNage!!

this is the best set in the format. non lx cards are great too:

magmortar
gardy
furret
minun
sallamence
blastoise

..and the list goes on and on. seriously, though, dp STINKS compared to sw. lxs aren't everything.

SW is the Sleeper Hit of the last 4 sets definitely. It almost averages the same amount of good cards as MT. Some great Commons and Uncommons too.

@TK. You are right most people dismissed the set as bad once G-Chomp wasn't there. Besides the Lv.X are in the top 4 of the American/Canadian Lv.X's for me anyway

Good cards in this set kinda dissapointed that there are only 2 lvl.X but they are good

I was only disappointed in my Prerelease. No LvXs from me or my friends, yet one girl there got both Garde and Honchy.

Thats no reason to be disappointed in the set. The set will alter the game quite a lot, like DF did.

i think DP 3 is not too bad..some of the cards can make good combo and i think Gardy LVL X is just broken..
i mean..come on..knock out any pokemon with the lowest hp?
magikarp is so screwed..-_-
overall..i think i would give this set a 7/10..but like lots of ppl have said
MT still the best.

Thats no reason to be disappointed in the set. - Lou

best answer yet....

bu i still think they forced those lv x on us.... and to those who say that the lv x own, you would be saying that even if they gave us an ekans lv x with one energy 120 damage.....

i am not talking about the card, i am talking about the pokemon

Secret Wonders is the best, cause there are many good holo's and some basics for a starter and...

Furret 4 ever ^^

increpar said:
Thats no reason to be disappointed in the set. - Lou

best answer yet....

bu i still think they forced those lv x on us.... and to those who say that the lv x own, you would be saying that even if they gave us an ekans lv x with one energy 120 damage.....

i am not talking about the card, i am talking about the pokemon

That only has to do with personal preference. You not liking Gardevoir or Honchkrow doesn't make this set any worse.

Back