Which is better

• Diamond and pearl

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Diamond and pearl: Mysterious Treasures

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Diamond and pearl: secret wonders

Votes: 25 59.5%

• Total voters
lol,not that i dont like those pokes.... I am saying this because there should have been more of a theme..... but atleast you put some tought in your response....

secret wonders.... No wonder and
whats the secret?

What a disappointing set.
There are so many good cards in this set, but almost none of them have something to go with.
Sad.

Serebii1997 said:
I love everything in Sw, expect for the fact there is only 2 lv.X's. But, I LOVE the set.

I think it's better that there are only 2 LV.X's because I'm broke all the time and don't have the money (nor the luck) to get them. I still need Electivire Lv. X, because I have the old Electivire from DP1, and it's not all that great in battle because you need so many energies to actually use it.

I'm not really disappointed with Secret Wonders because like everyone said, it has a lot of good cards in it & IMO, this set is way better than the 1st Diamond & Pearl Set but overall, I prefer Mysterious Treasures...

anyone watch the ufc.... well if you do this is how it compares

Secret Wonders- UFC 78

good un/commons-Good undercard

Crap LV X - Crap main event......

so the complete packages are good but lacking something.....

simple..... no?

increpar said:
lol,not that i dont like those pokes.... I am saying this because there should have been more of a theme..... but atleast you put some tought in your response....

secret wonders.... No wonder and
whats the secret?

I agree with you on the mismatch name. The should make next set be called Secret Wonders...because it's going to be great.

I like Secret Wonders because the cards are just awsome plus they have the three legendary dogs: Entei, Raikou, and Suicune, Lugia, Mew, and the Kanto starters and evolutions. the last time the starters were in a set all together was EX FR& LG. Only Charmander was in Crystal Guardians. that's something i love about the set. but they could do better LV. Xs like Mew LV.X or a Kanto final evo. LV. X

Back