Arceus Religion

red blastoise said:
arceus, psichic type, attack:

{P}{C}{C} 60 damage, when doing damage for this attack, negate all effects on the defending pokemon. (or something with better grammar)

arceus, XxX type, pokebody: prevent all effects of attack, excluding damage done to arceus.

arceus, XxX type, pokebody: all pokebodys stop working, none can be activated anymore (exept for any arceus card)

one of those could be on the lv. X, others not, but nintendo obviousley wants to make them playable, so they will figure this out too,
And Dialga G LV.X blocks all bodies except for SP Pokemon. How likely is it for them to cover that many weaknesses? Furthermore, how are you even sure that they want this to become playable?

bacause it's a god pokemon, which will be played, and as it's a god, nintendo wants it to be played heavily.
and because nintendo would loke very lame making a "god" pokemon unplayable.

Isn't this set going to be released after the rotation? If they take GE out, Machamp is the BDIF! No more Unown [g]!

I think they did it for 4 reasons

1. They didn't have anything left to make a set out of

2. They wanted to make a legendary pokemon that's acually good other then Heatran (I think they failed misurably at this)

3. There is a bit of love for Arceus in Japan, just because of it's rareity in the games.

4. The Millions of Pokemon Fans Wanted To Have a Card For Every Pokemon.

ThePokemonDude said:
The Millions of Pokemon Fans Wanted To Have a Card For Every Pokemon.

I support this, as Arceus is indeed the only card I still need to complete my ''Pokédex''. However, it doesn't explain why they give out 2884689773285995893 at the same time of only one pokémon...

but as everyone states, let's wait for more spoilers/the entire set to see what comes out of this.

Back