TCG Fakes AP's Text Based Fakes! <3

Discussion in 'Creative Works' started by Anime Psyclone, Feb 27, 2018.

1. FourteenAlmonds Roasted, but not salty
    FourteenAlmonds

With the Emolga, what happens if you have 6 more prizes remaining due to, say, Xurkitree's Lightning-GX?

2. Anime Psyclone Invoking the Machine
    Anime Psyclone

I'm not big on current trends... Let's say it knocks out the opponent's Pokémon

3. Anime Psyclone Invoking the Machine
    Anime Psyclone

My new favorite Pokemon deserves a good card! Here it is!
    Spinda GX/Basic/ HP:200 /Colorless
    Ability: Teetering Power
    When this Pokémon is confused, it’s attacks do 30 more damage. Flip 2 coins instead of one when you try to break out of it, and if at least one is tails, you stay confused.
    [C][C]Dizzy Punch: 20
    Flip a coin. If heads, both Pokémon are confused. If tails, only this Pokémon is confused.
    [C][C][C] Spiral Step GX: 60x
    Flip a coin until you get tails. For every Heads, this attack does 60 more damage. If any Pokémon in play is confused, this attack does 120 more damage. This Pokémon is now Confused. (You can’t use more than 1 GX Attack per game.)
    ———GX Rule: When 1 of your Pokémon-GX is Knocked out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.
    Weakness: [F] 2x
    Resistance: N/A
    Retreat Cost: [C][C]

4. Anime Psyclone Invoking the Machine
    Anime Psyclone

Okay, the second card in this update is just one I made simply to test making Tag Teams, and the first is an actual historical influenced card.
    The name Saigo was the name of a man who led the last 500 samurai to battle. They were outnumbered 60 to 1, but they did all they could. They didn't't survive, but their legend did.
    Saigo’s Samurott <>/Stage 2/ HP:180 /Water
    <> Prism Star Rule: You can’t have more then 1 <> card with the same name in your deck. If a <> card would go to the Discard Pile, put it in the Lost Zone instead.
    [W][W][W]Shell Katana: 60
    For every one of your benched Pokémon, flip a coin. If the number of heads is higher then the number of tails, skip their turn.
    [W][W][W][M][C][C]The Last Stand: Shiroyama: 500
    This Attack can only be used if your opponent has 1 Prize Card left.
    Weakness: [G] 2x
    Resistance: [R]-40
    Retreat Cost: [C][C][C]
    PKDX: “It is the nature of time for the old ways to die, but when they do, they go out in a blaze.”

Seviper & Zangoose GX/Basic/Colorless+Psychic/HP: 245/Tag Team
    [P][P][C][C]Black and White Cutter: 60+
    Flip a coin. If one is heads, this attack does 30 more damage and the Defending Pokémon is Poisoned.
    [P][P][P][C][C]Slash from Tail and Claw: 200
    If this Pokémon only has 5 energy attached to it, the Defending Pokémon is Knocked Out. Take an extra Prize Card for any Pokémon Knocked Out this way. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)
    ———When your TAG TEAM is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 3 Prize cards.
    Weakness: [F]x3
    Resistance: N/A
    Retreat: [C][C]

5. FourteenAlmonds Roasted, but not salty
    FourteenAlmonds

245HP?

Interesting.

6. Anime Psyclone Invoking the Machine
    Anime Psyclone

I mean, some have over 300 HP, though it is high it's not insane compared to other HP stats of tag teams

7. FourteenAlmonds Roasted, but not salty
    FourteenAlmonds

I've just never seen a card with a HP that isn't a multiple of ten, that's all.

I'm not saying they don't exist, it's just something I haven't encountered before.

8. Anime Psyclone Invoking the Machine
    Anime Psyclone

well I thought the hp was a multiple of ten... oof

9. Anime Psyclone Invoking the Machine
    Anime Psyclone

Ah yes, this place. Last updated last year. A lot's changed. Got into Fire Emblem, got a Reddit and started playing a Roblox game again. I have two new Fire Emblem-inspired cards for you today.
    Azura’s Primarina
    HP:160 [W]
    STAGE 2
    Ability: Gray Waves
    Whenever your opponent adds a [W] energy to one of their Pokemon, flip a coin. If heads, add a [W] energy from your hand to this Pokemon.

[C][W][W][W] Lost Typhoon: 30+
    For every [W] energy in play, this attack does 10 more damage. Put all [W] energy attached to this Pokemon into the Lost Zone afterwards.

Weakness: [G] x2
    Resistance:
    Retreat: [C]
    Based on Azura. No more explanation needed if you know anything about this character.
    Robin’s Giratina <>
    HP: 160 [D]
    BASIC
    Ability: Fell Creation
    At the start of your turn, you may flip a coin 5 times. For every heads, the opposing Pokemon takes 10 damage, and for every tails this Pokemon takes 10 damage. Shuffle your deck afterwards.
    [D][D][D] Blackout Thoron
    The opposing Pokemon and one benched Pokemon take half of this Pokemon’s remaining health, rounded down. Then, this Pokemon takes 10 damage.
    [D][D][D][D][D] Future Rule: 40
    Place all prize cards in the Lost Zone. Each player places an Item card, 3 energies and 2 Pokemon cards of their choosing in their place. Then, shuffle both hands back into the deck. If this attack makes the opposing Pokemon Knocked Out, do not take a prize card.
    Weakness: [A] x3
    Resistance:
    Retreat: [C][C][C][C]
    Based on Robin. Within them the game's main villain waits... But that's a spoiler.

Wow, this was fun, can't wait for the next CaC... If you have any tips let me know, IK that the second's probably OPAH but it was a cool idea.

Vom likes this.
  10. Anime Psyclone Invoking the Machine
    Anime Psyclone

It's technically a new day so I should share a card. Here's my fav FE Fates character's own Pokemon! Enter..
    Ophelia’s Tapu Koko
    HP: 170 [L] / BASIC

Ability: Shock Switch
    At the start of your turn, you may discard an [L] energy from this Pokemon. For every [L] energy discarded this way, search your deck for 2 energy of any type besides [L] and attach them to this Pokemon. Shuffle your deck afterwards.
    [L][L] Rainbow Shock
    You may only use this attack if there are more then 3 energy that aren’t [L] attached to this Pokemon. Discard all non-[L] energy from this Pokemon. The opposing Pokemon takes 10 damage per card discarded this way.
    [L][L][L] Alolan Missletainn: 40+
    This attack does 40 damage plus 20 damage per type of energy attached to this Pokemon.
    Weakness:
    Resistance: G -10
    Retreat: [C][C][C]
    “Thy Pokemon shall battle with the rage of Alolan thunderclouds! Let thy fair finger of fate decide a victor!” -Ophelia

11. Anime Psyclone Invoking the Machine
    Anime Psyclone

Here's some cards I made within the month between this post and my last. Because for some reason this site won't let me post them, I'm taking screenshots of my fake card notepad on my computer and putting them on an Imgur. I will post the reasoning behind them, though. That link is here.
    I made this over a month ago as an intro to GX cards after my long break from making them.
    I made these now, based on the trio of Hel's generals in FE Heroes. Eir's Mimikyu is supposed to make up for it's low HP with Compassionate Soul which is why the damage output can go so high. Lif's Aegislash is a card based around the Lost Zone, but Vengeance is there to make the early damage faster. Thrasir's Mismagius is similar, dealing damage on high based on how much energy and Prize Cards your opponent has.
    This is a hard one. I made it with Velouria's Lycanroc and it's based around the idea of stealing energy. I know it's not really realistic, but at least it references Starset a lot. Go listen to them.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?