TCG Fakes AP's Text Based Fakes! <3 - Reset, Revamped, Redone!

FourteenAlmonds

Helipotile
I decided to make 2 cards, another STMPK card and a GX card.
Eevee GX/Basic/ HP:100 /Colorless
Ability: Power of Evolution
Every 4 [C] energy attached to this Pokémon is every type of basic Energy.
[C][C]Last Resort: 20+
If you have used your GX Attack, this attack does 120 more damage.
[R][W][L][P][D][G][Y]Extreme Evoboost GX
Look through your deck and Discard Pile to find a card that evolves from this one of your choice. Use it to evolve Eevee. Heal all damage from this Pokémon, and for every 2 [C] energy attached to this Pokémon, search through your deck to find one Energy that is the same as the type of it’s evolution you picked. (You can’t use more than 1 GX Attack per game.)
———GX Rule: When 1 of your Pokémon-GX is Knocked out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.
Weakness: Fire 3x
Resistance: Water -50
Retreat Cost: [C][C]C][C]

STMPK-Emolga/Basic/ HP:200 /Metal
————STMPK Rule:
Whenever anyone uses an attack, flip 3 coins. If they are all Tails, this Pokémon is Knocked Out. Your opponent does not take a prize card. If this Pokémon was to go to the Discard Pile, send it to the Lost Zone.
[M][M][L]Steam Storm: 80+
If you have one more Prize Card remaining then your opponent, this attack does 50 more damage. If you have 2 more, this attack does 60. If you have 3 more, this attack does 70, 4 more 80, and 5 more 110.
Weakness: N/A
Resistance: N/A
Retreat Cost: [L]

With the Emolga, what happens if you have 6 more prizes remaining due to, say, Xurkitree's Lightning-GX?

Anime Psyclone

Guiding Light. Will Unchanged.
My new favorite Pokemon deserves a good card! Here it is!
Spinda GX/Basic/ HP:200 /Colorless
Ability: Teetering Power
When this Pokémon is confused, it’s attacks do 30 more damage. Flip 2 coins instead of one when you try to break out of it, and if at least one is tails, you stay confused.
[C][C]Dizzy Punch: 20
Flip a coin. If heads, both Pokémon are confused. If tails, only this Pokémon is confused.
[C][C][C] Spiral Step GX: 60x
Flip a coin until you get tails. For every Heads, this attack does 60 more damage. If any Pokémon in play is confused, this attack does 120 more damage. This Pokémon is now Confused. (You can’t use more than 1 GX Attack per game.)
———GX Rule: When 1 of your Pokémon-GX is Knocked out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.
Weakness: [F] 2x
Retreat Cost: [C][C]

Anime Psyclone

Okay, the second card in this update is just one I made simply to test making Tag Teams, and the first is an actual historical influenced card.
The name Saigo was the name of a man who led the last 500 samurai to battle. They were outnumbered 60 to 1, but they did all they could. They didn't't survive, but their legend did.
Saigo’s Samurott <>/Stage 2/ HP:180 /Water
<> Prism Star Rule: You can’t have more then 1 <> card with the same name in your deck. If a <> card would go to the Discard Pile, put it in the Lost Zone instead.
[W][W][W]Shell Katana: 60
For every one of your benched Pokémon, flip a coin. If the number of heads is higher then the number of tails, skip their turn.
[W][W][W][M][C][C]The Last Stand: Shiroyama: 500
This Attack can only be used if your opponent has 1 Prize Card left.
Weakness: [G] 2x
Resistance: [R]-40
Retreat Cost: [C][C][C]
PKDX: “It is the nature of time for the old ways to die, but when they do, they go out in a blaze.”

Seviper & Zangoose GX/Basic/Colorless+Psychic/HP: 245/Tag Team
[P][P][C][C]Black and White Cutter: 60+
Flip a coin. If one is heads, this attack does 30 more damage and the Defending Pokémon is Poisoned.
[P][P][P][C][C]Slash from Tail and Claw: 200
If this Pokémon only has 5 energy attached to it, the Defending Pokémon is Knocked Out. Take an extra Prize Card for any Pokémon Knocked Out this way. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)
———When your TAG TEAM is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 3 Prize cards.
Weakness: [F]x3
Retreat: [C][C]

FourteenAlmonds

Helipotile
Okay, the second card in this update is just one I made simply to test making Tag Teams, and the first is an actual historical influenced card.
The name Saigo was the name of a man who led the last 500 samurai to battle. They were outnumbered 60 to 1, but they did all they could. They didn't't survive, but their legend did.
Saigo’s Samurott <>/Stage 2/ HP:180 /Water
<> Prism Star Rule: You can’t have more then 1 <> card with the same name in your deck. If a <> card would go to the Discard Pile, put it in the Lost Zone instead.
[W][W][W]Shell Katana: 60
For every one of your benched Pokémon, flip a coin. If the number of heads is higher then the number of tails, skip their turn.
[W][W][W][M][C][C]The Last Stand: Shiroyama: 500
This Attack can only be used if your opponent has 1 Prize Card left.
Weakness: [G] 2x
Resistance: [R]-40
Retreat Cost: [C][C][C]
PKDX: “It is the nature of time for the old ways to die, but when they do, they go out in a blaze.”

Seviper & Zangoose GX/Basic/Colorless+Psychic/HP: 245/Tag Team
[P][P][C][C]Black and White Cutter: 60+
Flip a coin. If one is heads, this attack does 30 more damage and the Defending Pokémon is Poisoned.
[P][P][P][C][C]Slash from Tail and Claw: 200
If this Pokémon only has 5 energy attached to it, the Defending Pokémon is Knocked Out. Take an extra Prize Card for any Pokémon Knocked Out this way. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)
———When your TAG TEAM is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 3 Prize cards.
Weakness: [F]x3
Retreat: [C][C]
245HP?

Interesting.

Anime Psyclone

Ah yes, this place. Last updated last year. A lot's changed. Got into Fire Emblem, got a Reddit and started playing a Roblox game again. I have two new Fire Emblem-inspired cards for you today.
Azura’s Primarina
HP:160 [W]
STAGE 2
Ability: Gray Waves
Whenever your opponent adds a [W] energy to one of their Pokemon, flip a coin. If heads, add a [W] energy from your hand to this Pokemon.

[C][W][W][W] Lost Typhoon: 30+
For every [W] energy in play, this attack does 10 more damage. Put all [W] energy attached to this Pokemon into the Lost Zone afterwards.

Weakness: [G] x2
Resistance:
Retreat: [C]
Based on Azura. No more explanation needed if you know anything about this character.
Robin’s Giratina <>
HP: 160 [D]
BASIC
Ability: Fell Creation
At the start of your turn, you may flip a coin 5 times. For every heads, the opposing Pokemon takes 10 damage, and for every tails this Pokemon takes 10 damage. Shuffle your deck afterwards.
[D][D][D] Blackout Thoron
The opposing Pokemon and one benched Pokemon take half of this Pokemon’s remaining health, rounded down. Then, this Pokemon takes 10 damage.
[D][D][D][D][D] Future Rule: 40
Place all prize cards in the Lost Zone. Each player places an Item card, 3 energies and 2 Pokemon cards of their choosing in their place. Then, shuffle both hands back into the deck. If this attack makes the opposing Pokemon Knocked Out, do not take a prize card.
Weakness: [A] x3
Resistance:
Retreat: [C][C][C][C]
Based on Robin. Within them the game's main villain waits... But that's a spoiler.

Wow, this was fun, can't wait for the next CaC... If you have any tips let me know, IK that the second's probably OPAH but it was a cool idea.

Anime Psyclone

It's technically a new day so I should share a card. Here's my fav FE Fates character's own Pokemon! Enter..
Ophelia’s Tapu Koko
HP: 170 [L] / BASIC

Ability: Shock Switch
At the start of your turn, you may discard an [L] energy from this Pokemon. For every [L] energy discarded this way, search your deck for 2 energy of any type besides [L] and attach them to this Pokemon. Shuffle your deck afterwards.
[L][L] Rainbow Shock
You may only use this attack if there are more then 3 energy that aren’t [L] attached to this Pokemon. Discard all non-[L] energy from this Pokemon. The opposing Pokemon takes 10 damage per card discarded this way.
[L][L][L] Alolan Missletainn: 40+
This attack does 40 damage plus 20 damage per type of energy attached to this Pokemon.
Weakness:
Resistance: G -10
Retreat: [C][C][C]
“Thy Pokemon shall battle with the rage of Alolan thunderclouds! Let thy fair finger of fate decide a victor!” -Ophelia

Anime Psyclone

Here's some cards I made within the month between this post and my last. Because for some reason this site won't let me post them, I'm taking screenshots of my fake card notepad on my computer and putting them on an Imgur. I will post the reasoning behind them, though. That link is here.
I made this over a month ago as an intro to GX cards after my long break from making them.
I made these now, based on the trio of Hel's generals in FE Heroes. Eir's Mimikyu is supposed to make up for it's low HP with Compassionate Soul which is why the damage output can go so high. Lif's Aegislash is a card based around the Lost Zone, but Vengeance is there to make the early damage faster. Thrasir's Mismagius is similar, dealing damage on high based on how much energy and Prize Cards your opponent has.
This is a hard one. I made it with Velouria's Lycanroc and it's based around the idea of stealing energy. I know it's not really realistic, but at least it references Starset a lot. Go listen to them.

Anime Psyclone

I made a new type of card... Ultra Gems. They include elements from Pokémon's Level X cards and Prism Star cards... but with a big twist: They regain all of their HP in exchange for not being able to use their previous moves.

Ultra Gems are not going to be easy to use. The point of them is to reward players who know what to do and when to do it. They can't use their previous powers, so they need to rely on their more situational moves. This is to offset the fact they recover all of their HP once Ultra Gems are played. If it was as simple as just slaping that Ultra Gem button as soon as their HP was low, they would be OP. I also don't want to include coin-flips or the like in Ultra Gems since luck doesn't equal skill. The first Ultra Gem, which are represented by the icon ⏣ in my text fakes, is Spiritomb.

Spiritomb ⏣ - [D] - HP: 190 - ⏣: Put onto Spiritomb

Ability: Deadly Balance - When this Pokémon is Knocked Out, send as many cards attached to this Pokémon to the Lost Zone as you wish, and the rest go back in your hand. Deal 10 damage to one of your foe’s Pokémon in play for every card sent to the Lost Zone in this way. You can only take one Prize Card if any of your opponen’s Pokémon are Knocked Out by this.

[C][C][D] Dark Curse - 20+ - When you use this attack, you may also choose one of these effects to use: Inflict any Special Condition on the Defending Pokémon, deal 10 more damage to the Defending Pokémon, deal 10 damage to one of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon, or attach two Energy cards to this Pokémon from your hand. If you decide to use an effect, deal 30 damage to this Pokémon.

⏣ (Ultra Gem) Rule: You can’t have more then 4 ⏣ cards in your deck. Once put onto a Pokémon, heal all damage on them. When your Pokémon ⏣ is Knocked Out, your opponent takes two prize cards. If a ⏣ card would go to the discard pile, put it in the Lost Zone instead.

Weakness: N/A - Resistance: N/A - Retreat Cost: [C][C]

Last edited:

Anime Psyclone

I'm reviving this yet again as I enjoyed making these and I have a new computer (as inconsistent as it may occasionally be). I still have so many ideas on what I can do and what Pokémon would be cool or whatever. I might even consider applying for the CACs again, but I need feedback on how good these cards truly are because I don't play the TCG or even collect the cards much anymore.

The two cards I have on display are both technically spoilers for The New Games so be careful.

With that out of the way, here's my latest and hopefully greatest work!

Iron Moth / HP 150 / [R]

Basic

No. 994 Paradox Pokémon / H: 3’11’’ / W: 79.4 lbs

Ability:
Flame of the Future

While this Pokémon is in play, whenever your Active Pokémon uses an attack with a secondary effect, you may choose to not have said effect activate. If so, instead, deal 20 extra damage to your opponent’s Active Pokémon and 10 damage to your opponent’s Benched Pokémon with the highest amount of damage counters on it. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

[R][R] Pyroclasm: 20x

Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 20 damage for every Energy attached to this Pokémon. If tails, discard two Energy cards attached to this Pokémon.

Weakness: [W] x2 / Resistance: [G] -20 / RC: [C][C]

No records exist of this species being caught. Data is lacking, but the Pokémon's traits match up with an object described in an old book.

Chien-Pao / HP 150 / [D]

Basic

No. 1002 Ruinous Pokémon / H: 6’03’’ / W: 335.5 lbs

Ability:
Brokenblade’s Hatred

Whenever your Active Pokémon’s attack deals damage to your opponent’s Active Pokémon, flip a coin. If heads, the attack deals 10 more damage, and if the Defending Pokémon has any [D] Energy attached, you may take one of their attached [D] Energy cards and attach it to this Pokémon.

[D][D][D] Ruinous Rime: 40+

Discard as many cards attached to this Pokémon as you’d like, as long as one [D] Energy is discarded. For every card discarded in this way, this attack does 20 more damage.

Weakness: [F] x2 / Resistance: [P]-10 / RC: [C]

The hatred of those who perished by the sword long ago has clad itself in snow and become a Pokémon.