• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Aphotics Trades - H: Japanese Cards | Shining Collection: Meloetta EX's

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Aphotics Trades - Lv. X|Primes|ex|Stars|Shining - Want DGX, Gengar and Machamp Prime

Could you throw in the Pidgeot and Munchlax from the 8th movie cards, and four Sp Darks from UD, if I trade you the Blaziken FB?
the trade would look like this:
Blaziken FB lvl X
Scizor Prime
your
Alto Mare's Latios
Arlon's Pidgeot 8th Movie Half Deck 006/020
Haruka's Munchlax 8th Movie Half Deck 008/020
x4 SP Dark UD

RE: Aphotics Trades - Lv. X|Primes|ex|Stars|Shining - Want DGX, Gengar and Machamp Prime

@Aphotic
so would you want to straight sell it or would you want to do the cards along with money for the charizard? i would prefer to do the cards+cash way.

ok np. lmk

Would you trade the Blaziken FB Lv X and a Machamp SF?

My: Donphan Prime x1

for your: Blaziken FB Lv X?

im also kind of interested in your latias * 1st edition, so could you please LMK about the above offer, or CML to add the latias, or CML to counter? thank you :D

cml for glaceon x. I have a new machamp prime for trade

captain.mongoose - If you'd do it without the 4x Special Darks, you've got a deal.

Spyked - Make me an offer w/ cards + money on my sales thread.

DarkPkmnTrainer - Let me get back to you.

ProfessorJ - No thanks.

mewyoshi - I am interested in your Machamp Prime, but I don't see anything else to go with it. I could do a card + money trade lmk, thanks!

do you happen to have any rh pidgeys or pidgeots from Triumphant, do you? I could do one of those instead of the sp. darks

so what did you consider?

captain.mongoose - I have 1 Pidgeot but not in RH.

Spardan19 - Undecided as of the moment.

Lucario_aura_wielder - LMK when you're not banned anymore.

Spyked - PM me thanks!

Could you do the Pidgeot instead of the Sp Darks?

what would you value them at then? lmk

Could you CML for your Blaziken FB LvX?

@Aphotic
i pmed you! thanks.

Hey, I can't trade the Blaziken anymore, but I pulled a Magnezone prime. Could I trade you the Magnezone Prime and Scizor Prime for the Alto Mare's Latios and the 8th movie Pidgeot?

Do you have any ex cards for trade?

captain.mongoose - pm me if you're still interested.

been busy bump.

I have DGX, Crystal Nidoking Holo. I need your Pikachu M X, Smeragle UD Holo, 1st.Ed Shining Charizard etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back