Anyone in the U.S. seen BLW33-35?

Sanokumo

Aspiring Trainer
Its been two months since the set came out and I never saw the three pack blisters that had been coming out with the first three Black and white sets, I also didn’t see a single pack blister with a promo.
In my area (Colorado) we did get the single pack w/Zoroark or Beartic lines and two pack blisters with Klinklang or Gigalith lines. (these also had a coin and all 3 evolutions were foiled ).
Also I noticed that in the flier for the next set it showed these two pack blisters and no three pack ones, So maybe there just not coming out with them but then where are the promos?
Anyway any Info would be awesome.

I saw a post on Pokegym from I THINK somebody at TPCi who said they were going to release Luxio and Riolu in something else in the US. Only international countries got the ND blisters with those two promos. As for BW35, nobody even seems to know what promo that is much less where to get it...

He said something about "moving up the product line" for Dark Explorers and the two cards will be available in whatever that is, and Europe will stick to the triple blisters whereas they're done for the US.

Not hearing anything new on the sell-sheet where it showed the DE double blisters is kind of worrying though.

Awww poop I saw the double blisters and I didn't get them because it was almost the same price as the triple blisters. I work at a constantly up to date walmart (I know a lot of walmarts are still way behind on tcg stuff) and I've been sad to see the 2 pack blisters showing up.

Lol, it wasn't like those 3 pack blisters were shelf warmers at wal-mart. If anything, Green Tornado theme deck was more of a shelf warmer than a 3 pack blister.

signofzeta said:
Lol, it wasn't like those 3 pack blisters were shelf warmers at wal-mart. If anything, Green Tornado theme deck was more of a shelf warmer than a 3 pack blister.
Actually the Victini tins, the 2 pack ND blisters, and the Black and White trainer pack. Oh and a few of those reshiram and zekrom boxes. They need to switch some of it out for the new forces of nature collection and the other 2 prime challenge boxes. We only have espeon and umbreon boxes.

Could it be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place for Spring Battle Roads?

Back