Anyone here collect Japanese cards?

Mudkip-EX

NERD!
I am trying to collect both Japanese and English sets. However, I haven't opened up any Japanese stuff! Is there anything I should know? I have asked a couple YouTubers, but I'd like any info that you guys on Pokebeach can bring me! Thanks! :)

Mudkip-EX said:
I am trying to collect both Japanese and English sets. However, I haven't opened up any Japanese stuff! Is there anything I should know? I have asked a couple YouTubers, but I'd like any info that you guys on Pokebeach can bring me! Thanks! :)

I got this japanese black kyurem ex mint from ebay. it has 180 hp, 150 damage for one of its attacks. i also found some pocket monsters.

id like to get rid of some pocket monsters

Mudkip-EX said:

Japanese boxes are very good. They are cheaper and you get more value than you do English wise. The cards look better visually, especially on the FA EXs, they look amazah.

Hmm.. I've been thinking about getting the master deckbuilders box ex cause it has 2 mewtwo, darkrai, and rayquaza exs and 2 of a bunch of other good cards. it's price isnt so bad either. However you may not like it since it isn't random.

Dude. I've got so many JPN cards it's not even funny. But I'd say collect JPN cards where you can. Now it all depends on your style of collecting. Me? I try to get 1x of every card in a set without the SR's / UR's (saving those for last), and buy sets straight up. I mean, it's always fun to open packs and such, and get cool cards, but I like getting sets filled. I buy them from a fellow member, NarcoticHobo, as he is very handy with those cards and super friendly. So yeah, if you need anything, ask any of us

Rayquazaking said:
id like to get rid of some pocket monsters

Apply for a rep thread, and get a trade tread.

Cooltrainer Alan said:
Hmm.. I've been thinking about getting the master deckbuilders box ex cause it has 2 mewtwo, darkrai, and rayquaza exs and 2 of a bunch of other good cards. it's price isnt so bad either. However you may not like it since it isn't random.

The price is bad now, because it is only on the secondary market. I have half of that box for sale, or trade.

Yeah, the deck box is cool, but doesn't have any foils. Just a heads up if your thinking about the master deck builder. I have one half of it as well! :)

Blui129 said:
Mudkip-EX said:

Japanese boxes are very good. They are cheaper and you get more value than you do English wise. The cards look better visually, especially on the FA EXs, they look amazah.

I've actually bought a Japanese Registeel EX FA, with a Japanese Cresselia EX FA on its way from Ebay.

Hydro Cannon said:
Dude. I've got so many JPN cards it's not even funny. But I'd say collect JPN cards where you can. Now it all depends on your style of collecting. Me? I try to get 1x of every card in a set without the SR's / UR's (saving those for last), and buy sets straight up. I mean, it's always fun to open packs and such, and get cool cards, but I like getting sets filled. I buy them from a fellow member, NarcoticHobo, as he is very handy with those cards and super friendly. So yeah, if you need anything, ask any of us

I prefer to deal through YT since I have quite a few friends on there, but I also buy on Ebay. I haven't bought from PokeBeach yet. I'm gonna try and complete Thunder Knuckle and Spiral Force when they come out.

Cooltrainer Alan said:

I don't really think that's worth it seeing as it's meant for players. I'd buy it if I wanted to get those three EXs, but there's nothing else worthwhile in there.

Back