Any recomendations?

Full Moon

Master of Illusions and False Hope
Ok, I have, literally, every song I like on my I-pod and I love music and none of my favorite bands are coming out with new songs at the moment:(. I dont want my music to end there! If you have any bands or songs you would recomend please do so. I like emoish bands and rock bands like Panic! At The Disco (my fav.:D), FOB, Paramore, Queen, Blood Brothers, Flogging Molly, Slipknot, Disturbed, Say Anything, and MCR. If you have any recomendations please tell me. ( I like adultish songs so if they curse dont worry about it. Also, NO RAP!!!!!)

Try Bring me the Horizon, there my facitroute band! Also you may like Disturbed and Blessed by a Broken Heart!

The Claw said:
omahanime said:
If you like Queen, try Boston, ELO, and Supertramp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzy1RNJBUo4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQs73olDEmo&feature=PlayList&p=7ED6ABF43DF8BD15&index=54

If you want to try free legal music, sign up for Amazon's newsletter.

Eyes Set To Kill, Avenged Sevenfold, 3OH!3, All Time Low, We The King, Escape The Fate, Alesana, Blink 182, Breaking Benjamin, Chiodos, Hawthorne Heights, Forever The Sickest Kids, Good Charlotte, I Am Ghost, Senses Fail, and Silverstein.

Valencia. I've recently found them and I think they're pretty good. Tickle Me Pink, Madina Lake, Drive By, and Goodnight Nurse are also pretty decent.

Some bands I really like that I'd recommend to almost anyone are Our Lady Peace and Everclear. They were more prominent in the 90's but I still enjoy their music. OLP is releasing an album this year too, I believe.

"You've got me popin shampein, I'm at it again. Caught up in the moment but not in the right way...." Oh sorry I forgot about FTSK and all time low sorry jeez I've left alot out. Thanks for all the recomendations I dont even know if I have enough time to listen to all their songs. And I use jamglue for music.

I'd suggest AFI songs like Miss Murder(My favorite), Love Like Winter, Girls Not Grey and Silver and Cold. Also Papa Roach songs, Getting Away With Murder, Last Resort and Scars. I'm also into emoish music, and I positively detest rap.

Back