Any Megaman Star Force 3 players here? Let's form a Brother Band!

I'am a cancer and a wolf noise,my friend code is:464133513878

Hello,i'am new here so i'am a cancer and wolf noise,btw ny my friend code is 464133513878

fortegoddx said:
I'll b band with you. i'll post my fc tomorrow and i'm a virgo noise.

Can i be brothers with you?

Kaitou Cooro said:
Friend Code: 4383-0188-3305
I have 5 spots open because I fail that much ^^

EDIT: Added you, Forte.

Hello,i'am new here so i'am a cancer and wolf noise,btw ny my friend code is 464133513878

^One, that is incorrect. Forte is Italian for "loud" essentially. When you play something forte, you play something loudly, often putting more effort into pushing keys, hitting pads, etc. Next, don't post in threads older than 2 weeks.

I saw folks are interested in Brother Banding in the Megaman Franchise thread so I am reviving this so if you want to do a Brother Band bring that talk to this discussion.

Just a note for everyone: Get more folks to form brother bands and send them here so everyone can participate.

Megaman shall not die in my lifetime.

DNA said:
So I guess I'd like to see a few people raise their hands as to who has it, or would be willing to pick it up if I do.

*hand raised halfway*

I'm all for picking up SF3 again, but it's a bit inconvenient now that I've switched my Wi-Fi to WPA. I'll do what I can. :)

...dammit I forgot this topic existed.

@ST34: In order: Most likely, and I don't remember but I don't think so.

I forget if you can make your own avatar on your BrotherBand in SF3. I know you can in 1 and 2.

DNA said:
I forget if you can make your own avatar on your BrotherBand in SF3. I know you can in 1 and 2.

I was going to say no, and that they changed it in favor of having an avatar displaying your noise form, but I just checked it and... no.

This takes away from the individuality but also takes away that I won't have to make my own. Or maybe I could just go back to SF2.
...nah, the multiplayer there sucks.

Apparently I can get it used at Gamestop for $10, but the closest GS that has it is about 30 miles away. I will probably call in and ask for it to be transferred to my store.

I think will continue my Star Force 3 replay before adding you guys ;v;

Edit: Or I might hunt down Red Joker because SRing for opposite version noises is like SRing for a darn shiny Pokemon.

Back