Any electronic music fans on here?

I love electric music daft punck is my favorite out of them. Also that is a great song! Thanks for sharing.

I like some electronica. I like chiptune, IDM, and whatever Crystal Castles and Tobacco would be classified as. I also love FlyLo and Shlomo.

Love me some electronic music, man. Daft Punk is one of the greatest groups ever; they still sound so original after so many years and is what got me into electronic music. Synth, Dance, Electronica, Grime, Dubstep, it's all great. A couple of the artists I listen to nowadays:

deadmau5
Danger (his stuff is SO GOOD)
Skrillex
Justice
Crystal Castles
The Bloody Beetroots
Kavinsky
Kill The Noise
Madeon
Naeleck
Video Violence
Excision
Knife Party
Flux Pavillion
DatA
F.O.O.L.
Nero
Mord Fustang
Galactik Knights
Kaskade
Zedd's Dead
Porter Robinson
Dillion Francais

may update more later

I love my dub wubs :D

Daft Punk is amazing, so is Skillex, Ephixa, and EVys (prolly not how you spell it but close enough)

Borgore, Skrillex, the brilliant deadmau5.(I do love my wubs)I must say, and this will sound weird, but the OST to the anime Panty and Stocking is some really amazing electronic music. I advise you to go look it up, if you can get past the cover art.
And I really love pony artists like The Living Tombstone and H8_Seed and Aviators and fancy people like that. <3

ShadowLugia said:
Love me some electronic music, man. Daft Punk is one of the greatest groups ever; they still sound so original after so many years and is what got me into electronic music. Synth, Dance, Electronica, Grime, Dubstep, it's all great. A couple of the artists I listen to nowadays:

deadmau5
Danger (his stuff is SO GOOD)
Skrillex
Justice
Crystal Castles
The Bloody Beetroots
Kavinsky
Kill The Noise
Madeon
Naeleck
Video Violence
Excision
Knife Party
Flux Pavillion
DatA
F.O.O.L.
Nero
Mord Fustang
Galactik Knights
Kaskade
Zedd's Dead
Porter Robinson
Dillion Francais

may update more later
I like deadmau5, Nero, and Knife Party. I really recommend Doctor Werewolf (Their Trolololo Remix is the best I've heard.)

Mudkip-EX said:
I like deadmau5, Nero, and Knife Party. I really recommend Doctor Werewolf (Their Trolololo Remix is the best I've heard.)

Eh, that one's OK. The only part where it meshes well with the original is about halfway through the song.

And guys, electronic music encompasses more than just dubstep, just fyi. ;3

ShadowLugia said:
Mudkip-EX said:

Eh, that one's OK. The only part where it meshes well with the original is about halfway through the song.

And guys, electronic music encompasses more than just dubstep, just fyi. ;3

Exactly my point. I'm also into Chiptune and Chipcore like Anamanaguchi, but that's entirely different.
Another artist I like is FantomenK.

I've been slowly and casually been getting into electronic music. So far, my favorite songs are Strobe by Deadmau5 and Edge by Cicada(not sure if it's a remix version or not). I'm currently taking suggestions for songs and artists to look into.

Back