BW/BW2 Another Pokemon To Accompany The Monkey Trio

Eevee replacement? NEVER! Especially since the Eeveeloutions were second represented for the Dream World. Besides, no elemental monkeys can live up to the Eevees. XP

But I don't think that there will be another monkey. If they wanted to do it, why not announce it with the other two? I don't think it would make sense.

^i think the monkies are confirmed real, and i hope to god that the evos are fake
actually, they are fake for very obvious reasons

It's not like the monkeys are legendary. They're gimmicks like Plusle and Minun. Plusle and Minun were created for Double Battles which was introduced in the 3rd generation. And now in the 5th generation with Triple Battles, there's a trio to represent them as well. So I really don't think there will be a leader to the monkey trio. =/

Exactly. These pokemon were only created to showcase the new triple battles. Plusle and Minun did not recieve an evolution, why should these elemental monkey's be any different?

Pokexperto said:
511: Yanappu.
512: Yanappu Evo, same design but bigger, with an Elvis forelock, more hair and arrogant pose. Also a pure Grass type.
513: Baoppu. Fire Type monkey. Orange body with a flame-style hair and tail. It has a sleepy face.
514: Baoppu Evo. Fire Type monkey. It is fatter than Grass one, and seems confused. Tail and hair have flames. Redorange color.
515: Hiyappu. A Water Type monkey. It's cheerful and has fountain-shaped hair. Light blue color.

Also:No common pre-evo for monkeys, I expect them to evolve by stones

Melkor from pokexperto said the above. He is the guy who said that Starer evos were real. i just don't know...

Because starter's evo. He first claimed that they were real. Also about Hiyappu's evo:

Pokexperto said:
516: Hiyappu Evo. Water Type monkey. The most sociable of all these monkeys, it has somewhat rasta hair style. Light blue color.
Melkor said about this. I don't trust him yet. If something of what he said appear in CoroCoro, then i will trust him.

Supposedly these Monkeys are supposed to evolve anyway. I don't know how legit this sounds though but we'll see.

@jacobetheelf, because he said those horrible evolutions are real. therefore we cant trust him because he lyed about those fake evos

^Okay, thanks. I now think the monkeys won't have a prevo. They'll just end up like gimmicks as other people before me have stated. D:

There isnt a need for a pre evo. They are already basic, itd be like giving plusle and minun a pre evo. I do ont trust pokexperto at all, or atleast not yet. I dont see any reason why i should, nothing said has beem proven. Call me cold hearted.
Anyways, they should all get really different looking evos. I really want to see the art for them. They should end up as a fire type very much like buck from dppt, a moody but laid back water type one, and a cool, upbeat of the jungle monkey who puts the monk in monkey.

Back