Annoying problem on my Computer when on PokeBeach Forums

Flygon999

always remember delta species δ
Ok, it's getting really annoying now, it started maybe a couple weeks ago. Everything is enlarged, images, text, etc. I'll show you a screenshot of me making this thread. Look at the smilies.

<----------

2usbrkm.png

How can I fix this?

I think this'd fit better in Site Discussion, since it's also used to talk about problems with the forums. Moving there now.

As for how to fix that... I'm not sure. I don't really see a problem, but if you've noticed a change since a couple weeks ago, then something's up... But I'm not sure what it could be.

It looks pretty normal. Although your signature has a big moving image. Other than that I don't see anything wrong. Are you using Internet Explorer or something else? You might just have to reset the text size on your browser. It looks pretty normal to me.:)

It should be easy to fix, that happens to me every now and then when I press Ctrl + "+" by accident. To make it smaller, just type Ctrl + - to do the reverse.[/ctrl]

Thank you WPM/Palmer, fixed. I'm so glad this is fixed, and it's just this site to Xous.

the + makes it bigger, - makes it smaller, and 0 puts it back to normal.

Back