Status
Not open for further replies.
copycat is a her
V click here for the pict from the card
[attachment=176]

Attachments

• copycat.bmp
    175.8 KB · Views: 24
I am a fire pokemon trainer but I like sabrina because she is cute. lol:p:)

I like Lance the most. but do you remember when he caught the Red Gyarados? You know he wanted it for himself.:p

Claire is good too as well as may and suzie from the older episodes. Almost any trainer that brock likes I like too and they are usualy the best ones on the show.:)

Nobody likes May.:(

As,you can tell,since I am a girl,I like the girls from Pokemon.Especially May!:p

I like Misty as well.Not as much as May tho.:rolleyes:

Erica has to be my favorite (I was disappointed when she gave Ash a badge instead of making him win it). She has grass pokemon and those are my favorite type of pokemon.

Misty used to have Starmie (my favorite pokemon). She is still a decent trainer though and could beat Ash in any battle (except when that dumb Psyduck of hers interferes).

Giovanni is another favorite. He was always so mysterious in the first couple seasons and then they started showing his face and leaving his Persian out of things. I think I like the gameboy Giovanni better because he dismantled Team Rocket and became a good guy, but overall Giovanni rocks.

Gary is the coolest...he catches every pokemon he can and always evolve them to their highest stage. See, he has already got ELEKIBLE!!

This topic should have been dead a long time ago. shakir, please do not reply to topics that haven't had replies for 2 weeks or more.