Anime trainers

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the anime I like Drew, Lance, Drake, Tracey, Gary, Ash (at times because he can get annoying), and many more can't think of them all at the moment.

RE:   Anime trainers

Jesse2 said:
chazmander said:
ash sucks.

yea ash is too over rated
Well, he was meant to be a 10year-old Satoshi Tajiri
But they made Ash too stupid...

Satoshi means something like wisdom in Japanese...

hmm....trainer... I like Steven! but I haven't see him in anime...just in game...
maybe Lance! :)

Ash has a whole bunch of cruddy Pokemon, his only good ones are Charizard and Sceptile.

My favorite trainers are Lance & Drew.

Tem Rocket gets really annoying, they just try to steal Pikachu all the time. Booooring.

Easily Ash. I mean, besides the fact that he forgets half the things he learned in previous episodes, hes pretty smart. He figured out his pikachu is basically unbeatable when it comes to battles, minus tournaments and random rival battles.  Oh and he loves to give his pokemon away. I have a butterfree, but you can have it. Primeape finally likes me, here you go. CHarizard, my lifeline, sure you can train it... OH wait favorite trainer? Um whoever has dragons.

1st Miyamoto, Jessie's mother, she spended her whole life to find mew
2nd Will, the psychic trainer in the elite four on jotho
3th sabrina , you know her

Blaine is the best = Charizard and *Arcanine* baby! my second favorite Lt. Surge or Serge or whatever is pretty cool cause he beat the tar out of pokes with his Raichu which was pretty cool.

Arcanine out.

I like Misty(cuz of Togepi/Togetic & Gayados with Flamethrower),Norman(cuz I've met his English VA),sometimes Ash(same reson as Norman),sometimes May,Brock (cuz he dose "Kaiba" from YGO!, Flannery's grandfather (cuz he dose "King Kai/Adult Goku" from DBZ),Eevee Brothers & the Kimono Sisters (cuz of Eevee & it's other forms)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back