Media Anime That Make You Cry

Jinjer

Aspiring Trainer
fullmetal alchemist brotherhood at the end when they're finally getting their body parts back

and then followed by the scene where everyone's chill cuz all the bad guys are gone, after watching that thing for over a year giving the boys a sense of closure just made me tear up super hard

Dracos

Praise thee o lord, Goomy.
Im not a big fan of SAO 2 but this made me cry
In the end of the last sao 2 arc, you find out that the new characters they introduced all had a terminal disease and oly had a certain amount of time left. the first one that died had her last moments in alphine online with a bunch of players watching her included her freinds. eventually they all died except one.

Anthony Orosco

Aspiring Trainer
ToraDora. Which, in my opinion, is the best Romantic Comedy anime to ever exist.
After everything Taiga Aisaka and Ryuji Takasu went through, she leaves Takasu to make things right with her parents. With only about 3 minutes left in the episode, I thought it was going to end there. Luckily they skip to a few months later and Taiga returns and Takasu gets to tell her that he loves her. I had to shut off my phone and cry because it was too much to handle:p

King Xerneas

Icy Goth
Death Parade is just an emotional roller coaster from start to finish, like every episode has something worth crying about.

GrandPanacea

Thread Necromancer
Advanced Member
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Tokyo Godfathers in this. I watched it for the first time about a week ago, and it made me legitimately cry for the first time since my Grampie passed away, which was over two years ago. Satoshi Kon was a genius.

It has some mature themes, but it's a tearjerker.

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans is a real tearjerker. I can't really say anything without going into spoiler territory, but if you've seen any war-related anime or movies you'll know why it's sad. I'm not saying it's generic or "done to death" so-to-speak, but the way they pull it all off and the music that plays in some scenes made me bawl like a baby. Especially the most recent episode...