Animal Crossing: New Leaf Discussion

Summer solstice picture!
37388-albums10242-picture83150.jpg

I meant that the post should deliver it on Monday to me. I preordered and it released over a week ago...

The Regginator gives fans a tour of his own house in Animal Crossing: New Leaf!

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeEbtz55XYI[/video]

Rusty Sticks said:
I don't have the game yet, but apparently today Reggie visits your town if you have Streetpass activated!

I rolled around in the bed where Reggie sleeps (in AC). I feel like a God (in AC). His house was ready for me.

dmaster out.

MY GAME JUST FREAKING FROZE. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUQ.

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

I lost all my fish and dasiodjasfodjsaofjsdafsaöfm. T__T

pokemeister899 said:
Yes, but was your body?

My body was not ready to enter his glorious glorious house. I thought my body was when I saw it on video, but you don't imagine it until you're holding it in your very own hands. It's a miracle I didn't drop my 3DS.

dmaster out.

Got the game aw yiss. Favorite Animal Crossing game in the first 30 minutes.

Why? The Nooklings didn't have a fishing rod. Isabelle was kind enough to sell me one instead.

Aw. Yiss.

Salamencetrainer34 said:
Hmmm.... How does Isabelle give you a rod? My brother needs this info.... (We are both playing it!)

Ask her for advice until she brings up fishing/bug catching. Tell her you don't have a fishing rod, and she'll sell you one for 500 bells.

Anybody have any chess pieces (EXCEPT the pawn)? I'll gladly buy/trade for them!
I have every fruit except cherries, so if that can sway your decision, there you go.

Back