• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

[and Fun] Sigilyph Toolbox

Ryan Sinclair

4-2-2 at my first Nats, 33rd/151
The decklist isn't quite finished, I'd like to know what people think fits well in this deck if I've missed something out!

Pokemon - 14
4 Sigilyph
3 Eevee
3 Umbreon
2 Surskit
2 Masquerain

Trainers - 36
4 Rescue Scarf
4 Rocky Helmet
4 Eviolite
4 Silver Bangle
2 Silver Mirror
3 Team Plasma Badge
1 Rock Guard

2 Energy Search
3 Level Ball
2 Team Plasma Ball
3 Skyla*
2 N
2 Cheren*

Energy - 10
4 Double Colorless Energy
3 Blend [G][R][P][D]
3 Psychic

Total: 60.

Strategy
For those who don't already know what Sigilyph does, in short -
90HP, Ability: "This Pokémon can have up to 4 Tools attached to it", [P][C][C] for 70.

So the idea is stack up tools on Sigilyph, maybe have different ones - one with 4 Eviolites, one with 3 Helmets and a Rock Guard, etc. Or perhaps mix it up - Rescue Scarves on all of them, then a big mix? That's another thing I'm up for ideas about :)
Umbreon is basically to bulk it up. 90HP is flimsy, so all 3 Umbreons and a Plasma Badge will give it 150HP. Add on Eviolites and that's one tanky bird.

*Skyla and Cheren are starred because if we get Elesa in Plasma Blast, I'll change it to 3 Elesa, 2 Skyla, 0 Cheren.

Elesa [Supporter]:
Search your deck for 3 Pokémon Tool cards and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

Silver Bangle [Item - Tool]:
If this card is not attached to Pokémon-EX, this Pokémon's attacks do 30 more damage to your opponent's Active Pokémon-EX.

Silver Mirror [Item - Tool]:
If this card is not attached to Pokémon-EX, ignore all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon by your opponent's Team Plasma Pokémon.

Masquerain [80HP, Grass]:
Ability: As often as you like during your turn, you may return a Pokémon Tool card attached to 1 of your Pokémon to your hand.
[C][C][C] for 60.

Add in a 1-1 at least of that pokemon that can return tools to your hand as you like.
Mesqurin? Or something like that... It's a stage 1 in that set.

ashtavakra said:
Add in a 1-1 at least of that pokemon that can return tools to your hand as you like.
Mesqurin? Or something like that... It's a stage 1 in that set.

Not sure why I didn't think of that sooner...!

-1 Energy Search
+2 Surskit
+2 Masquerain

Brings it up to 60! Top!

Back